AmigaOS Title bar in Hollywood FullScreen mode?

Find quick help here to get you started with Hollywood
Tuxedo

AmigaOS Title bar in Hollywood FullScreen mode?

Post by Tuxedo »

Hi all,
just a fast question...
When I got FullScreen (Using ChangeDisplayMode(#DISPMODE_FULLSCREEN, X, Y,) command) with Hollywood, its normal thatI dont see the AmigaOS Title Bar?
Or I do some mistake?
Simone"Tuxedo"Monsignori, Perugia, ITALY.
airsoftsoftwair

Re: AmigaOS Title bar in Hollywood FullScreen mode?

Post by airsoftsoftwair »

Actually, it doesn't seem to work. I'm sure it was working at some time but I can't seem to find a way to keep the title bar in full screen mode on Amiga. Will be fixed...
Tuxedo

Post by Tuxedo »

ok,
I'll try to use another way.
Thank you!
Tuxedo

Post by Tuxedo »

OMG!!!!!

I just tryed to:

Code: Select all

ChangeDisplayMode(#DISPMODE_FULLSCREEN, WbL, WbH, {Monitor = 1, HideTitleBar = False, BackFill = {Type = "Color"}}) 
SetDisplayAttributes({Width = WbL, Height = (WbH  - TitleBarH), X = 0, Y = TitleBarH, Borderless = True, Color = SlideColor})
I added the Backfill table with the type color(with or wirthout the Color specified) and magically the TitleBar in the opened screen appeared!

But now I've another problem....

When exiting from FullScreen with:

Code: Select all

SetDisplayAttributes({Width = WinLOLD, Height = WinHOLD, Sizeable = True, Borderless = Borderless$, ScaleMode = #SCALEMODE_NONE, Fixed = False, PubScreen = "Workbench"})
ChangeDisplayMode(#DISPMODE_WINDOWED)
I now have a white(or colored if "color" is specified in BackFill table) background covering my WB...

Can I deactivate the BackFill when exiting from FullScreen?

BTW I hope that weird beahviour can help to solve the non appearing TitleBar in FullScreen...
airsoftsoftwair

Post by airsoftsoftwair »

Tuxedo wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 2:57 pm I added the Backfill table with the type color(with or wirthout the Color specified) and magically the TitleBar in the opened screen appeared!
I knew there was a way to make the titlebar appear ;)

But now I've another problem....
Tuxedo wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 2:57 pm Can I deactivate the BackFill when exiting from FullScreen?
Have you tried setting the "NoBackfill" tag to TRUE if your call to SetDisplayAttributes()?
Tuxedo

Post by Tuxedo »

HUm...
sorry completely not see the NoBackfill tag :P
Using it works the first time I go FullScreen but the second time I go FullScren in the same LoView instances the title bar wasnt there...was obscured by Backfill...there maybe a my mistake there...
Tomorrow I'll try to change comething...

BTW Thank you!
Tuxedo

Post by Tuxedo »

No way....
The Title Bar appear only the first time I go FullScreen...
I also tryed to put Brush instead of Color in Backfill but happens the same problem...in the specific I can see the image(for a moment while the Display will bew resized) only the first time I go FullScreen but from second time was like to have a color backfill covering everything(also the Backfill image)....

I'll left the things taht way...so at least if someone use LoView always in FullSCreen without swapping to windowed have the Title Bar normally displayed and will add a note in the docs explaining the behaviour in meantime it will be fixed.

Keep Up Good work!