Linux and @Menu

Find quick help here to get you started with Hollywood
Juan Carlos

Linux and @Menu

Post by Juan Carlos »

I installed Linux LiteOS 5.0 in my PC x64 bits and I try to test all my programs and games and not si good result also I installed the Hollywood to Linux and It works fine, but my programs and games that use the @MENU don't show the menu options like Windows and neither like Amiga alike systems also to compile my proyects hace problema with embeded the true type fibra although they are installed.
Other strange point I made several executables for Linux 32 and 64 bits of couple of programs and games and they don't work with this Linux, curiosly I made one month ago one executable of Sabrina for Linux arm for Raspberry and it works very fine the menus and the plugin embedeb.
While that for LiteOS they don't work the menus and plugin embeded, strange thing.
LiteOS is based un Ubuntu.
airsoftsoftwair

Re: Linux and @Menu

Post by airsoftsoftwair »

Juan Carlos

Post by Juan Carlos »

Ok, thanks. But the other problem with the fonts when I try ti make the executable, and with Hollywood Player with applets that use the oggvorbis, where the player doesn't recognize the ogg plugin?
Juan Carlos

Post by Juan Carlos »

And I forget it, we continue having problems when you make executables with the Windows IDE for other systems with the plugins embeded, the executable has the plugins from Windows instead of final system.
airsoftsoftwair

Post by airsoftsoftwair »

Please don't hijack threads. Open a new thread for things that don't have anything to do with this thread. Thanks!
Juan Carlos

Post by Juan Carlos »

Ok, Andreas, I shall do other thread to try resolve this question, although I'll have the same reply.