Transition off

Feature requests for future versions can be voiced here
djrikki

Transition off

Post by djrikki »

Hey,

With designer you can easily select objects that you wish to appear on the page using a Transition, but no way to apply a Transition to an object to make it disappear off the page without applying a transition to the whole page which of course would just make the object disappear from its current spot.

Eg. I might want some text to Scroll into the page from the West, some other stuff happens and then I want this text to Scroll East out of the page.
Evolve - Rapid GUI Development tool for MUI Royale and RapaGUI
http://myevolve.wordpress.com
airsoftsoftwair

Re: Transition off

Post by airsoftsoftwair »

That's already possible. Just add an action object and then add the "Hide object" action event to it. This action event allows you to specify a transition effect, so that you can easily scroll out an object, for example.
djrikki

Post by djrikki »

Hey Andreas,

Well... lol... I never knew this Magic Wand/Action interface existed - it was kinda hidden. Great! You should add the Wand down the left-hand side toolbar in the next version. Excellent, new toys to play with. :lol:

Cheers Andreas
Evolve - Rapid GUI Development tool for MUI Royale and RapaGUI
http://myevolve.wordpress.com
1Mouse

Post by 1Mouse »

Is it possible to select an area where the text is to scroll?

So you have a boxed off area that you want text to scroll up when an up arrow is pressed and to scroll down when a down arrow is pressed?
airsoftsoftwair

Post by airsoftsoftwair »

It's not possible to set this in the transition effects dialog but you should be able to achieve this behaviour by placing some layers above the scrolltext that cover the parts you want to have hidden.