OS4-OS3 / Many questions

Report any Designer bugs here
Tarzin

OS4-OS3 / Many questions

Post by Tarzin »

I use Designer 4 on AmigaOS 4 upd 5.

1) When I'm executing a presentation (no compilation) I always get an error message the first time (the message is not the same and always change)
The second time, the script is running without problem (some times, I have to run twice before running without error)

2) I've tried to work on my presentation on OS3 and some effects have dissappeared between OS4 and OS3 (ex: some effects done with on mouse over by example)

3) Some drawings are not the same between OS3 and OS4 (arrows with symetry are not in the same direction between the two OS)

4) When I modify my presentation, Save icon seems to be transparent (or grey). On OS3, the icon changes, then you see that you have to save your projet. AISS is installed on my system.

Any ideas?

Thanks for advance
A500 / A600 / A1200 / SAM440
WinUAE OS3.9 (AmiKit) / OS4.1FE (FlowerPot)
---
https://twitter.com/TarzinCDK
Bugala

Re: OS4-OS3 / Many questions

Post by Bugala »

I wonder if this thread of mine about mouseover on designer not working the way i intended: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=458 being similar to your number 2 problem.
airsoftsoftwair

Post by airsoftsoftwair »

1) When I'm executing a presentation (no compilation) I always get an error message the first time (the message is not the same and always change)
The second time, the script is running without problem (some times, I have to run twice before running without error)
Does this happen with EVERY presentation? I.e. you open the Welcome.hwd, run it, and you get an error EVERY TIME? What errors do you get?
2) I've tried to work on my presentation on OS3 and some effects have dissappeared between OS4 and OS3 (ex: some effects done with on mouse over by example)
3) Some drawings are not the same between OS3 and OS4 (arrows with symetry are not in the same direction between the two OS)
Please provide a very small test project here so I can check these two issues.
4) When I modify my presentation, Save icon seems to be transparent (or grey). On OS3, the icon changes, then you see that you have to save your projet. AISS is installed on my system.
That's because of a bug in OS4's MUI.
Tarzin

Post by Tarzin »

Hello andreas.

Example sent on your email adress.