GetVideoFrame, How get the frame xxx

Find quick help here to get you started with Hollywood
Juan Carlos

GetVideoFrame, How get the frame xxx

Post by Juan Carlos »

I test the this intruction MyFrame=GetVideoFrame(Nil, xxx, 1) where xxx can to be 200 etc, but only get the frame 1, I get frames from video but with the instruction SaveSnapshot #SNAPWINDOW under MorphOS it doesn't capture the content inside the window, when under OS4 and Windows it works perfect.
Juan Carlos

Bug in the SaveSnapshot under MorphOS

Post by Juan Carlos »

The instruction SaveSnapshot(NameCaptura$, #SNAPWINDOW, FormaGrafico) with the option #SNAPWINDOW confirmed in MorphOS only snap the first frame in the case of video while the same instruction in OS4 and Windows you can save the frames, I added this option for the videoplayer VAMP because I want snapshot frames from videos.
Other question is the overload the CPU that it is enormous for the current CPUs in OS4 and MorphOS the Hollywood Player cans will be optimized for get more fast with this CPUs.
Other question resolved the videos formats I tested that under Windows the best sytems codecs to play videos is with the Shark007 codes while Kalite code pack doesn't work playing videos with Hollywood, if you make a game with Intro videos, etc. for Windows 7 or other.
djrikki

Re: GetVideoFrame, How get the frame xxx

Post by djrikki »

Away from computer and documentation, but doesn't GetVideoFrame() (didn't realise there was a command for that) save the result as a brush? Or at least I would have thought so, if thats the case just use SaveBrush().
Evolve - Rapid GUI Development tool for MUI Royale and RapaGUI
http://myevolve.wordpress.com
Juan Carlos

Re: GetVideoFrame, How get the frame xxx

Post by Juan Carlos »

I though in this option and I tryed but there is a problem to SaveBrush() and getVideoframe in the documentation speak about the ger frames isn't a most accurate method.