Wrong upload certificate

Please post anything related to the Hollywood APK Compiler here
amyren

Wrong upload certificate

Post by amyren »

Its been a while since I updated any apps at google play, but I can not remember dealing with this issue before.

Trying to upload an update to a game, but play console refuse to accept my apk/aab because the apk is not signed with the same upload certificate.
When uploading google alerts me about the upload certificate fingerprint I should be using "SHA1: 51:00 etc", and that it should be "SHA1: E3:48 etc."

I havent changed anything in the apk compiler settings, and my keystore file is the same as always, so I dont know hat causes this.
amyren

Re: Wrong upload certificate

Post by amyren »

Ok, I see there is some information about opting into Google App signing. I might have enabled something here by accepting the terms of service for something I thought was needed in order to go on. Unfortunately I cant find a way to opt out of it.

So how to proceed here, is there a way to integrate the correct upload key into the apk?
amyren

Re: Wrong upload certificate

Post by amyren »

I'm trying to get around this. It look like google accepts my uploads if I start to create a new app instead of updating the old one.
But then for new apps google demands API 33.