Can't login into the forum with OWB anymore

Everything that doesn't really have to do with Hollywood
jPV

Can't login into the forum with OWB anymore

Post by jPV »

Has there been some change in the forum software/server, because OWB doesn't show the login/register option at all anymore, it's just empty space where they should be. The light blue bar is there, but no links. It isn't that long ago when it still worked and I don't think I've made any changes that would affect to that on my side. I still posted here with OWB about a week ago. And BTW. I don't seem to get the usual popup about cookies either... it might be related or even the root cause...
airsoftsoftwair

Re: Can't login into the forum with OWB anymore

Post by airsoftsoftwair »

Yes, I've upgraded the forum to the latest phpBB 3.3.0. That could explain your problems :(
jPV

Post by jPV »

I think it's mainly because the cookies popup has changed and doesn't appear/work on OWB anymore. You can see that Register/Login links don't appear on mainstream browsers either before accepting cookies, and you just can't accept them anymore with OWB. Here's a screenshot showing how they don't appear on Firefox before accepting: pic.

So, the popup used to look different earlier and then it did work. Is there any setting or theme in the forum software to control how it looks/works?
airsoftsoftwair

Post by airsoftsoftwair »

Should be fixed now. Can you try it again?
jPV

Post by jPV »

Yes, works now, thanks!