Amistore released

Show off your project created with Hollywood
lazi

Amistore released

Post by lazi »

A-EON released Amistore, the software and media shopping application for OS4.

The thing that is interesting for us, that it is made with Hollywood.

Hope it will be a successful project!
Bugala

Re: Amistore released

Post by Bugala »

How do you know it was made with Hollywood?

Just asking this since there is also.. was it called indiego?, which to my understanding have also been made with Hollywood, and when there was topic that was sort of talking about Amistore vs Indiego, one of the comments that was directly directed at Indiego creator, was about (freely the idea, not actual quote): "Switch Hollywood to some serious language to make it look professional like Amistore guys have made it professional looking.".

Hence, if Amistore was made with Hollywood (which by the way was the thought that came to my mind that why couldnt you make the amistore with Hollywood as well, hu?), it will make that guys comment extremely silly and stupid, and i might even go and dig out that comment out and quote him with link to place where it tells amistore was made with Hollywood.
lazi

Post by lazi »

How do you know it was made with Hollywood?
It has the words "Created with Hollywood by Andreas Falkenhahn" in large, friendly letters on the binary. :lol:
Bugala

Post by Bugala »

Yeah, I remembered right that someone gave very mean spirited message to PhoenixConsole in reply to his messages about Amistore:
http://amigaworld.net/modules/newbb/vie ... =32#745501

message number #40 is my reply to that message. Thanks for helping Lazi.
airsoftsoftwair

Post by airsoftsoftwair »

Good to know that AmiStore has been realized using Hollywood. This could serve as a good example to show people what Hollywood can do :)
airsoftsoftwair

Post by airsoftsoftwair »

Matthew just gave me permission to feature AmiStore on the Hollywood portal so there's now a screenshot here as well:
http://www.hollywood-mal.com/screenshots.html