AmiLion 1.1

Show off your project created with Hollywood
leavereality

AmiLion 1.1

Post by leavereality »

Thanks for all your help guys, if you where one of the people who helped me with this project, let me know will gladly send you a free copy of my little app, source code is part of the app too, I will be making it free and open on 22/2/22.

it been fun getting back to programming on Hollywood and did a quick RapaGUI app too (I haven't messed with MUI / GUI for a very look time so it really took me back.

Basically I had a lot of fun and decided to make Amikit XE my kind of main Amiga setup now, really liked the Rabbit hole features and with news of the Pi version I thought I make an app that expanded the Rabbit hole feature and had quick web links. Find out more here
https://leavereality.uk/product/amilion-1-0/
plouf

Re: AmiLion 1.1

Post by plouf »

nice and simple App, good work of graphics

since you are now "back" we are waiting for more from you in the future :)
Christos
airsoftsoftwair

Re: AmiLion 1.1

Post by airsoftsoftwair »

Nice!
leavereality

Re: AmiLion 1.3 Open Sourced

Post by leavereality »

One year ago, Leave Reality Studios released AmiLion, a app that adds more Rabbit Hole Features to the Amikit XE OS, this was a paid App, and we would like to firstly thank all our customers who purchased the product we hope you enjoyed it and we are thankful for your support. But its time to let the Lion Loose! The App has now gone FOSS, Free and Open-Sourced Software!! Download, share, learn how it was made, change it if you like and enjoy.

A special thank you to the Holloywood community for helping me, with out you guys this app would not be possible, so thank you!!!!

https://aminet.net/package/util/app/AmiLion