Page 2 of 2
Posted: Fri May 18, 2018 5:37 pm
airsoftsoftwair wrote:But maybe I could add a command that allows to you manually close the audio device so that you have better control over it.
That would be really nice. I now changed the program to use the Play shell command on MorphOS, but on other platforms there might not be suitable commands out of the box and would be nicer to user Hollywood's internal features. It was a bit of a kludge to use even the Play command now, because I also wanted to break it from playing when new sample starts before previous has ended. AHI's AUDIO: device would also have limited the supported formats too much, so that's pretty much out of the question too.
's an update which fixes the issue for now:
- Changed the audio output method in the alarm system, because version 1.2 kept the AHI device open all the time and that blocked audio from other programs in certain situations
- Added a volume control option for alarm sounds
Posted: Fri May 18, 2018 9:52 pm
Thanks for the fast fix.
Reverted to previous audio settings an everything is good for now.
Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:47 am
As for Sticky Notes it's (AFAIK) the very first borderless and background selectable sticky-like notes program for Amiga systems.
The sticky notes widget is the only one I use from among all of RNO Widgets.
Thamk you jPV.
Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:25 pm
Code: Select all
- New: Added OpenAudio() and CloseAudio() functions; these can be used to explicitly open and release
the audio hardware; note that this is normally not needed because Hollywood will automatically open
the audio hardware when it first needs it and it will be closed upon program termination; on Amiga
systems, however, you might want to call CloseAudio() manually in case you want to allow other
programs, which may require exclusive access, to acquire the audio hardware; note that calling
CloseAudio() will not only stop all audio output but it will also free (!) all samples because
samples are usually uploaded to sound card memory; musics and videos, however, aren't affected by
Posted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:28 pm
Thanks to Andreas' improvements to Hollywood, RNOWidgets also improves
Version 1.4 is now released:
- Added SSL support for network enabled widgets (requires AmiSSL v4)
- Added CXKEY (global hotkey) option to iconify/un-iconify widgets
- Changed the console output method
- RSS: Updated presets
- RSS: Added RDF compatibility
Check the homepage
for download links.