Problem with Quakelaunch on Aros

Report any Hollywood bugs here
Murmel

Problem with Quakelaunch on Aros

Post by Murmel »

Hi.

First sorry for my bad English, I hope you understand me :/

Quakelauncharos crashed on Aros when i put the Listview Slider. Scrolling has no Problems (without Slider).

Aros is complete Crashed. Suspend or Reboot not work more.
Have you a Idea ist this a Bug in Hw or Scuilib, or a Aros input.device Problems ? I have no Problems with this Tool on WinXP 64 Bit, Mos2.4 and OS4.1.1
Warpos, OS3 at the Moment not tested.

Thx for Help :)

Bye,
Murmel

PS: I tested on the last Aros Nightly Build. I made a screenshot at the errorlog.

Allanon

Re: Problem with Quakelaunch on Aros

Post by Allanon »

Hello Murmel,
Andreas surely will answer about your problem, but from the screenshots seems you are using the old 0.6 beta, if you have Hollywood 4.5 I suggest you to try the latest ScuiLib 0.7 WIP that is quiet stable and have a lot of new features and fixes, as stated here.
airsoftsoftwair

Post by airsoftsoftwair »

Well, there's not much I can say here because I don't know this tool. I'd need the exact location in the source code that crashes to say if this is a Hollywood or an AROS bug. It's very likely to be an AROS issue, though, because it's working on all other systems. Keep in mind that nightly builds are highly experimental :)
Murmel

Post by Murmel »

Andreas wrote:Well, there's not much I can say here because I don't know this tool. I'd need the exact location in the source code that crashes to say if this is a Hollywood or an AROS bug. It's very likely to be an AROS issue, though, because it's working on all other systems. Keep in mind that nightly builds are highly experimental :)
Hi.

Sorry, I had little time last :(

The Source code ist available at the German HW Forum http://www.bboah-works.de/index1.htm Forum/Hollywood-Forum/kleines lunchtool für Pc
Sorry is not a direct link available.

But it goes to Morphos, OS4, WindowsXP 64-bit, OS3 (Morphos) WarpOS (Morphos)
The question is why do you think it is ams source code?

This is the second open download into Aminet, and I wonder why it was not included in the Aros Depot.
so I test it with aros
Thx for Help :)

bye,
Murmel

Post by Murmel »

Allanon wrote:Hello Murmel,
Andreas surely will answer about your problem, but from the screenshots seems you are using the old 0.6 beta, if you have Hollywood 4.5 I suggest you to try the latest ScuiLib 0.7 WIP that is quiet stable and have a lot of new features and fixes, as stated here.
Hi Alllanon

Thx for you answers :) But your lib has new opportunities that must be learned first
Murmel

Post by Murmel »

First I'm sorry for this thread oo
I tested quakelaunch now at Aros Live from 20/3/2009 and it works fine. So it seems in fact to be a bug in Aros.
Mazze

Post by Mazze »

Can I have a binary of the AROS port for testing? I've build AROS with debugging support which might help with bug hunting.
Murmel

Post by Murmel »

Mazze wrote:Can I have a binary of the AROS port for testing? I've build AROS with debugging support which might help with bug hunting.
Hi.

The Aros Version is here http://aminet.net/game/shoot/quakelauncharos.lha

Bye,

Murmel
Mazze

Post by Mazze »

It doesn't crash here. I have moved the scroller several times up and down, with and without selected entry.