Immersive Mode Bug

Report any Hollywood bugs here
xabierpayet

Immersive Mode Bug

Post by xabierpayet »

Using this line i have a 100 black pixels where the navigation bar goes before:

Code: Select all

@DISPLAY{title="Roll the dice",borderless=True,width=800, height=1280,immersivemode=#IMMERSIVE_STICKY,hidetitlebar=True,fixed=False,Scalemode=#SCALEMODE_AUTO,
sizeable=True,keepproportions=True,FitScale = True, smoothscale=True,HideOptionsMenu = True, Orientation = #ORIENTATION_PORTRAIT}
And using this line, the scale is correct, but the touch coordinates are 100 pixels out of the target zone

@DISPLAY{title="Roll the dice",borderless=True,width=800, height=1280,mode="fullscreen",immersivemode=#IMMERSIVE_NORMAL,hidetitlebar=True,fixed=False,Scalemode=#SCALEMODE_AUTO,
FitScale = True, smoothscale=True,HideOptionsMenu = True, Orientation = #ORIENTATION_PORTRAIT}
using:

width = GetAttribute(#DISPLAY, 0, #ATTRWIDTH)
HEIGHT = GetAttribute(#DISPLAY, 0, #ATTRHEIGHT)
i have 800,1280 and that´s correct, but MouseX() show me 1380 when i touch the bottom of the screen

Any solution? This is a bug?

airsoftsoftwair

Re: Immersive Mode Bug

Post by airsoftsoftwair »

xabierpayet wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:22 am
Any solution? This is a bug?
Yes, looks like we have two bugs here. Fixed now:

- Fix [Android]: When "KeepProportions" was set to TRUE, Hollywood also reported touch events outside the actual display boundaries
- Fix [Android]: Immersive mode didn't work correctly when "FitScale" and "KeepProportions" were both set to TRUE
Before I'll upload the fixed version to the Play Store, please test it first to make sure it's really fixed. I'll send you a fixed version via email in a few minutes.

airsoftsoftwair

Also, please use [code]...[/code] when posting Hollywood code because otherwise the formatting is really bad... (I've changed the formatting for you in the original post now)

airsoftsoftwair

Hollywood APK Compiler 3.4 is now available in the restricted download section and contains a fix for this bug. The fix will also be made available through Hollywood in the Play Store.