problems with the audio channel

Report any Hollywood bugs here
Murmel

problems with the audio channel

Post by Murmel »

Hi.

First Sorry my English ist not so good.

I use Designer 3.0 + HW 4.8
I have Problems with the Audio Channel on my Projekt. I added a new Button Quit, and load a Sound, and and there comes this error message.

CubicIDE Errorline

Until I try to load the new sound does it all. But when I try this new sound (or other wav files) MorphOS 2.7 is very unstable, and freezes quickly later.
This version has no problems, but you see I use a lot of sound. waves.
http://www.skyfighters.org/blackjackv0.4.zip

What can I Do ?
Is the designer limited in the size of the project ?

Thx for Help.

Greets,

Murmel
Murmel

Re: problems with the audio channel

Post by Murmel »

sorry use this link the Zip Archive is destroyed
http://www.skyfighters.org/blackjackv04.lha
airsoftsoftwair

Post by airsoftsoftwair »

There must be some program running in the background that has locked the audio hardware. Hollywood requires exclusive access to the audio hardware so you must shut down all programs that might access the audio hardware. Then it should work.
Murmel

Post by Murmel »

Andreas wrote:There must be some program running in the background that has locked the audio hardware. Hollywood requires exclusive access to the audio hardware so you must shut down all programs that might access the audio hardware. Then it should work.
Thx for your Answers, but no sorry! The problem is reproducible on MorphOS! From the point I can add no new sounds with the designer more. the system is unstable and crashes after some time off. The Quitsound I could add by code that works.

And the designer seems MorphOS to lose the antialiasing settings, although they have been saved. This can be seen clearly in this project :) When in the left menu, antialising not checked, then it is only anti-aliasing when change the window size.

Greets,

Murmel
airsoftsoftwair

Post by airsoftsoftwair »

Ok, then please send me the *.hwd file so I can have a look what's wrong there. The executable doesn't help much. I need to see the Designer project.