Hollywood IDE: Paste refusing to work (undefined cause)

Report any Hollywood bugs here
Bugala

Hollywood IDE: Paste refusing to work (undefined cause)

Post by Bugala »

Minor issue, just reporting in case someone else notices the same behavior.

For some reason, Hollywood IDE stopped Copy-Pasting with the right mouse. I even tried to cut (successfully) and then paste, but no use.
It won't Paste it to the same page, nor to other pages. However, I can copy-paste from Hollywood, to other programs, like notepad.

Also, if I use keyboard ctrl+v, that does work. So only the right mouse option to paste fails.

I don't know what caused this, but I did do something I don't usually do.

1. I made Hollywood IDE window smaller sized to see at the same time notepad window to write some commands to notepad while looking at them from IDE.
2. After that, I left my computer for some time, maybe 2-3 hours, used mainly browser I think, and I didn't change IDE back to normal size.
3. Then I started using IDE again and made it normal, fullscreen, sized. And noticed Paste wasn't working.

However, closing and restarting Hollywood IDE, made the right mouse paste work normally again.

Minor issue, no need to fix, but reporting just in case, since perhaps it is, in the end, some bigger bug which you will find knowing this.
airsoftsoftwair

Re: Hollywood IDE: Paste refusing to work (undefined cause)

Post by airsoftsoftwair »

Could be some other program that has messed with the clipboard. Without clear instructions on how to reliably reproduce this issue, I'm afraid there's nothing I can do here.