[12 Jul 2012] Hollywood Player 5.1 for Android out now!

Contains all messages from the Hollywood mailing list between 01/2006 and 08/2012
nexus

[30 Jul 2012] Re: Hollywood Player 5.1 for Android out now!

Post by nexus »

Note: This is an archived post that was originally sent to the Hollywood mailing list on Mon, 30 Jul 2012 16:10:46 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Andreas,

so .. gerade den Debug-Report ueber Google Play gesendet (wie unten erwaehnt).

Danke, Tom
airsoftsoftwair

[05 Aug 2012] Re: Hollywood Player 5.1 for Android out now!

Post by airsoftsoftwair »

Note: This is an archived post that was originally sent to the Hollywood mailing list on Sun, 05 Aug 2012 16:58:07 +0200
sorry for my late reply .. doing job interviews is a annoying and time consuming task ;)

Actually, I did send immediately a bug report via google play from my Lenovo Thinkpad Tablet. I can do it again. Should i mention something special such that you know that the bug report comes from my tablet?
I've seen it now, thanks. My suspicion is that this is a bug in your Android build. Do you have the possibility to upgrade to a newer version of Android? I could also add a workaround to Hollywood itself but I'm not sure about the implications of such a workaround...
nexus

[07 Aug 2012] Re: Hollywood Player 5.1 for Android out now!

Post by nexus »

Note: This is an archived post that was originally sent to the Hollywood mailing list on Tue, 7 Aug 2012 10:47:40 +0200 (CEST)
I've seen it now, thanks. My suspicion is that this is a bug in your Android build. Do you have the possibility to upgrade to a newer version of Android? I could also add a workaround to Hollywood itself but I'm not sure about the implications of such a workaround...
Hi Andreas,

unfortunately, I already have updated my tablet to the latest Android version available for my Thinkpad Tablet. Actually, it took a year or so until version V4.0.3 was finally released for that device. I don't think that there will be more updates for it.

Too bad because that tablet has a pen as input device -- the only reason why i use and need a tablet, actually.

For my hwbeamer application and my phd defence, it could have been usefull to highlight "interesting" areas in my presentation. I tried it via "teamview" for Android, connecting my table remotely to my laptop but that didn't worked too well, so I finally used a mouse ;)

regards, Tom