[02 Feb 2011] Hollywood Windows version bug

Contains all messages from the Hollywood mailing list between 01/2006 and 08/2012
Juan Carlos

[02 Feb 2011] Hollywood Windows version bug

Post by Juan Carlos »

Note: This is an archived post that was originally sent to the Hollywood mailing list on Wed, 2 Feb 2011 11:48:36 +0000 (GMT)

Hello Andreas, reprogramming for Windos my SirenaPlayer and Acuario, I could find some problems playing mp3 files, because the music begin well, but with the time the music is degrade with bass distorted sounds, I used the K-Lite Code pack codes, but with the MediaPlayer Classic or WinAmp this problem there isn't, any solution for this stange problem?

Best regards from Juan Carlos.
airsoftsoftwair

[07 Feb 2011] Re: Hollywood Windows version bug

Post by airsoftsoftwair »

Note: This is an archived post that was originally sent to the Hollywood mailing list on Mon, 07 Feb 2011 22:37:48 +0100
Hello Andreas, reprogramming for Windos my SirenaPlayer and Acuario, I could find some problems playing mp3 files, because the music begin well, but with the time the music is degrade with bass distorted sounds, I used the K-Lite Code pack codes, but with the MediaPlayer Classic or WinAmp this problem there isn't, any solution for this stange problem?
No idea. Hollywood simply uses DirectShow for MP3 playback. Not much I can do here....