[08 Jul 2010] My first project (if possible)

Contains all messages from the Hollywood mailing list between 01/2006 and 08/2012
Drew

[08 Jul 2010] My first project (if possible)

Post by Drew »

Note: This is an archived post that was originally sent to the Hollywood mailing list on Thu, 08 Jul 2010 03:21:45 -0000

I'm going to need some advice. For a first project, I'd like to recreate an old cracktro that's probably lost forever but which I luckily saved an audio recording on cassette. It was a pretty simple one with a vector style logo spinning on various axis', while flying through a starfield. The camera view would change position around the logo, so that you got an interesting effect in the way that the stars looked as it rotated around the logo from front to back, & up and down.

Is this possible with Hollywood?
airsoftsoftwair

[21 Jul 2010] Re: My first project (if possible)

Post by airsoftsoftwair »

Note: This is an archived post that was originally sent to the Hollywood mailing list on Wed, 21 Jul 2010 15:41:24 +0200
I'm going to need some advice. For a first project, I'd like to recreate an old cracktro that's probably lost forever but which I luckily saved an audio recording on cassette. It was a pretty simple one with a vector style logo spinning on various axis', while flying through a starfield. The camera view would change position around the logo, so that you got an interesting effect in the way that the stars looked as it rotated around the logo from front to back, & up and down.

Is this possible with Hollywood?
Sorry for the delay, I'm just back from vacation.

Yes, you can easily recreate such a cracktro with Hollywood. Just look into the Hollywood examples, there are many cracktro ports available.
lazi

[22 Jul 2010] Re: My first project (if possible)

Post by lazi »

Note: This is an archived post that was originally sent to the Hollywood mailing list on Thu, 22 Jul 2010 22:30:04 +0200

Hello Andreas
Sorry for the delay, I'm just back from vacation.
As you got more and more userbase, your vacations are keeps longer and longer! So if we order your products we are working against us. :)

(I hope nobody get it wrong!)

Welcome back Andreas!
niko

[22 Jul 2010] Re: Re: My first project (if possible)

Post by niko »

Note: This is an archived post that was originally sent to the Hollywood mailing list on Thu, 22 Jul 2010 16:14:08 -0700 (PDT)

Hi sscymzy Don't want to bother you, but could you plz tell me how to build OWB ? There seams to be a person that wants to look into it, but have prob.. building it. Could you also put your latest source-code on sand-labs ? Thx in advance for you help. All the bestNikos
niko

[22 Jul 2010] Re: Re: My first project (if possible)

Post by niko »

Note: This is an archived post that was originally sent to the Hollywood mailing list on Thu, 22 Jul 2010 16:15:24 -0700 (PDT)

sorry, sent wrong.