[03 Jan 2010] Hollywood 4.5 is out now!

Contains all messages from the Hollywood mailing list between 01/2006 and 08/2012
critonsgate

[08 Jan 2010] Re : Re: Hollywood 4.5 is out now!

Post by critonsgate »

Note: This is an archived post that was originally sent to the Hollywood mailing list on Fri, 8 Jan 2010 20:06:10 +0000 (GMT)

Hello,

I've just buy the new Hollywood 4.5 upgrade (cause i have the v4.0).

I'll expect the better for this version.

Thanks Andreas for your Awesome Work, i'm waiting the download link...

Cool Stuff Jean-Noël, if you need help for the website don't hesitate.
ArtBlink

[10 Jan 2010] Re : Re: Hollywood 4.5 is out now!

Post by ArtBlink »

Note: This is an archived post that was originally sent to the Hollywood mailing list on Sun, 10 Jan 2010 10:12:18 +0000 (GMT)

No problem, sure i need help for my website i loose in html programming... argh, it's difficult, but i retreive small by small.

@Andreas : I have friend who is director of printing society, i negociate with him to print a french hollywood document, Are you agree? i can ask to him to print english book to if you want, i sell them the price of printing and post, i don't take benefit of this, i think that is good if all hollywood programmer can read on book, what do you think about this? I continue to negociate? or i arrest because it's problem of certificate?

Thanks a lot, give me an answer quickly because i go in his house this monday to apero, if it's yes, i finished negociation after diner... It's no grave if you say no... i can give adress and you arrange with him, if you want..

Respect
Clyde

[10 Jan 2010] Re: Re: Hollywood 4.5 is out now!

Post by Clyde »

Note: This is an archived post that was originally sent to the Hollywood mailing list on Sun, 10 Jan 2010 15:18:48 +0100

Hi Tarzin,
Have you tried AmiGame V2? http://www.amigame.fr/
I just installed AmiGame and had a quick look at it - looks incredible cool! Did you do that with Hollywood??? If yes, how did you manage to establish internet connection and download data?

Greetings
Currently using: Hollywood 9 with Windows IDE and Hollywood 9 with Visual Studio Code and hw4vsc
airsoftsoftwair

[10 Jan 2010] Re : Re: Hollywood 4.5 is out now!

Post by airsoftsoftwair »

Note: This is an archived post that was originally sent to the Hollywood mailing list on Sun, 10 Jan 2010 22:31:26 +0100
No problem, sure i need help for my website i loose in html programming... argh, it's difficult, but i retreive small by small.

@Andreas : I have friend who is director of printing society, i negociate with him to print a french hollywood document, Are you agree? i can ask to him to print english book to if you want, i sell them the price of printing and post, i don't take benefit of this, i think that is good if all hollywood programmer can read on book, what do you think about this? I continue to negociate? or i arrest because it's problem of certificate?

Thanks a lot, give me an answer quickly because i go in his house this monday to apero, if it's yes, i finished negociation after diner... It's no grave if you say no... i can give adress and you arrange with him, if you want..
Well, I don't mind if he's only printing the book for you. But of course I don't want any third-party to sell copies of the official Hollywood guide. Even if it's without profit. The reason is that if there is ever a printed version of the Hollywood guide, it must be made to look professional and that is a lot of work. Just printing out the AmigaGuide file using some fixed font will be a real mess and I don't want that... a printed version must look professional and that requires a lot of reformatting and stuff. :)
ArtBlink

[11 Jan 2010] Re : Re: Hollywood 4.5 is out now!

Post by ArtBlink »

Note: This is an archived post that was originally sent to the Hollywood mailing list on Mon, 11 Jan 2010 17:11:20 +0000 (GMT)

Yes, i understand... snif!!!

Oki, so i can translate hollywood guide in french? please? i have started since december... i have make a lot of work in... I can continue?

thanks

Respect
airsoftsoftwair

[13 Jan 2010] Re: Re : Re: Hollywood 4.5 is out now!

Note: This is an archived post that was originally sent to the Hollywood mailing list on Wed, 13 Jan 2010 12:04:48 +0100
Yes, i understand... snif!!!   Oki, so i can translate hollywood guide in french? please? i have started since december... i have make a lot of work in... I can continue?
Translation? You're really trying to translate this monster of a documentation? :) Of course, you are free to do this if you have the time for it. But of course it's not allowed to sell it. But I'd include it on the Hollywood CD, of course :)

Still, the idea of translating this huge document gives me the creeps... this will take ages, I wouldn't do it :)
ArtBlink

[17 Jan 2010] Re: Re : Re: Hollywood 4.5 is out now!

Post by ArtBlink »

Note: This is an archived post that was originally sent to the Hollywood mailing list on Sun, 17 Jan 2010 23:20:18 -0800 (PST)

Cool,

I give you or i post the guide translate... I don't want money to this lol... it's my contribution for this excellent software... YES WE CAN!!!

I have translate a big party at this time... i finish it, i think... in middle of february because the gfx party is big (200Ko of Ascii caractere...argh!!!!)

Respect
airsoftsoftwair

[20 Jan 2010] Re: Re : Re: Hollywood 4.5 is out now!

Note: This is an archived post that was originally sent to the Hollywood mailing list on Wed, 20 Jan 2010 17:30:05 +0100
Cool,   I give you or i post the guide translate... I don't want money to this lol... it's my contribution for this excellent software... YES WE CAN!!!   I have translate a big party at this time... i finish it, i think... in middle of february because the gfx party is big (200Ko of Ascii caractere...argh!!!!)
Too bad we don't have an assiduity award, you certainly would be the winner :)