[21 Dec 2009] opencatalog()

Contains all messages from the Hollywood mailing list between 01/2006 and 08/2012
GMKai

[21 Dec 2009] opencatalog()

Post by GMKai »

Note: This is an archived post that was originally sent to the Hollywood mailing list on 21 Dec 2009 12:32:54 +0000

Hello,

the documentation of "OpenCatalog()" says that the function can handle two arguments, 1. the catalog 2. version of the catalog The 2nd one is sayed to be optional.

The supplied example uses only a name to open a catalog and here this does not work, I have to pass the version-argument to avoid an error. When calling OpenCatalog("hsm_catalog",NULL) it does not run into an error.

This was just to let you know and either update the function or the documentation

Regards GMKai
airsoftsoftwair

[22 Dec 2009] Re: opencatalog()

Post by airsoftsoftwair »

Note: This is an archived post that was originally sent to the Hollywood mailing list on Tue, 22 Dec 2009 22:06:29 +0100
Hello,

the documentation of "OpenCatalog()" says that the function can handle two arguments, 1. the catalog 2. version of the catalog The 2nd one is sayed to be optional.

The supplied example uses only a name to open a catalog and here this does not work, I have to pass the version-argument to avoid an error. When calling OpenCatalog("hsm_catalog",NULL) it does not run into an error.

This was just to let you know and either update the function or the documentation
Thanks, I've fixed it (in Hollywood, the doc was right).