[21 Dec 2009] Hollywood 4.5

Contains all messages from the Hollywood mailing list between 01/2006 and 08/2012
ArtBlink

[21 Dec 2009] Hollywood 4.5

Post by ArtBlink »

Note: This is an archived post that was originally sent to the Hollywood mailing list on Mon, 21 Dec 2009 08:33:42 -0000

Hello all,

I read on Amiga resistance that a new version of hollywood is approaching, it's true? This version genering vectorielle graphique and must other function.

So, if it's true, whan is the date, because i want it... argh... i can pay 1000000000$, andreas, please... my hero...

So, i make a french site to call hollywood,it's contained a lot of source code to make game or utils, i work a lot with hollywood, 1 hours mini by day. I search many routines. But it's difficult, the guide of hollywood can be translate in french? For the moment i have good know of 200 hollywood functions approximatively, but a french guide can help me a lot.

So excuse if my english are so bad...

Respect
critonsgate

[21 Dec 2009] Re : Hollywood 4.5

Post by critonsgate »

Note: This is an archived post that was originally sent to the Hollywood mailing list on Mon, 21 Dec 2009 08:39:54 +0000 (GMT)

Hi, You're english is not too bad ! Making a dedicated site is a good idea ! Good luck. For the french guide, i'm agree too, it's more difficult to follow the guide in english than in french cause it's my mothertong. Is it possible to translate the guide, for this point i could help.

Sorry for my bad english. Regards. Christophe. ~ Critonsgate ~

________________________________ De : <email-address-removed@nospam.com> À : email-address-removed@nospam.com Envoyé le : Lun 21 Décembre 2009, 9 h 33 min 42 s Objet : [airsoft_hollywood] Hollywood 4.5

Hello all,

I read on Amiga resistance that a new version of hollywood is approaching, it's true? This version genering vectorielle graphique and must other function.

So, if it's true, whan is the date, because i want it... argh... i can pay 1000000000$, andreas, please... my hero...

So, i make a french site to call hollywood,it' s contained a lot of source code to make game or utils, i work a lot with hollywood, 1 hours mini by day. I search many routines. But it's difficult, the guide of hollywood can be translate in french? For the moment i have good know of 200 hollywood functions approximatively, but a french guide can help me a lot.

So excuse if my english are so bad...

Respect
Tarzin

[21 Dec 2009] Re: Re : Hollywood 4.5

Post by Tarzin »

Note: This is an archived post that was originally sent to the Hollywood mailing list on Mon, 21 Dec 2009 10:42:29 +0100 (CET)

Dear All,

You're english is not too bad ! Your english is good because somebody has answered you! no problem! :-)

Making a dedicated site is a good idea ! Good luck. Yes, but it could be easier is this site was a part of Amiga Impact (structure and site already exists). Artblink have you already started your board for Hollywood or not?

For the french guide, i'm agree too, it's more difficult to follow the guide in english than in french cause it's my mothertong. Is it possible to translate the guide, for this point i could help. Glups... In french "Et les gars, vous êtes sympa!!!!" This is an heavy job, Amigaguide is more than 1MB and for translation, everybody wants it but nobody does it! :-) Don't forget that translation is a free "job" on my spare time. Most of time, users click on download on my website and never send an email to thank. I don't translate software to receive something but it's a kind of motivation

But I agree that learning Hollywood with english doc is not so easy.

I read on Amiga resistance that a new version of hollywood is approaching, it's true? This could be a nice Christmas's present.... but no idea on the subject.

Bye

Eric/Tarzin
A500 / A600 / A1200 / SAM440
WinUAE OS3.9 (AmiKit) / OS4.1FE (FlowerPot)
---
https://twitter.com/TarzinCDK
Bugala

[22 Dec 2009] Re: Hollywood 4.5

Post by Bugala »

Note: This is an archived post that was originally sent to the Hollywood mailing list on Tue, 22 Dec 2009 05:29:31 -0000
Send half of that sum to me in advance and i can pay a visit to Andreas and beat that Hollywood4.5 out of him in its current state.