[17 Nov 2009] Hello world

Contains all messages from the Hollywood mailing list between 01/2006 and 08/2012
ArtBlink

[17 Nov 2009] Hello world

Post by ArtBlink »

Note: This is an archived post that was originally sent to the Hollywood mailing list on Tue, 17 Nov 2009 20:37:24 -0000

HEllo all...

Yeah, i'm new user of hollywood (november 2010) and it's fine and funny to use. I have got a lot of question, but i must read all documentation (and traduce then in french... yes i'm little frenchy) and after i think a lot of my question get answer in my read.

But, i want to tell you one question, i would insert vectorial graphique in application, it is possible? With what software can i use to make this sort of gfx? What extension file is it compatible?

In my idea, i want to use vector gfx same as 3d gfx, so a game like superfrog in Vector GFx would so cool with rotozoom/zoom/best animation in realtime and i think new effect or new type of game

And 3D object, or 3D world make with hollywood, is it possible?

Thanks a lot for all

Excuse me if my english is so bad... er, can you answer me in french lol, no i'm laughing, you can answer me in english

Respect

Artblink
airsoftsoftwair

[17 Nov 2009] Re: Hello world

Post by airsoftsoftwair »

Note: This is an archived post that was originally sent to the Hollywood mailing list on Tue, 17 Nov 2009 22:57:10 +0100
HEllo all...

Yeah, i'm new user of hollywood (november 2010) and it's fine and funny to use. I have got a lot of question, but i must read all documentation (and traduce then in french... yes i'm little frenchy) and after i think a lot of my question get answer in my read.

But, i want to tell you one question, i would insert vectorial graphique in application, it is possible? With what software can i use to make this sort of gfx? What extension file is it compatible?

In my idea, i want to use vector gfx same as 3d gfx, so a game like superfrog in Vector GFx would so cool with rotozoom/zoom/best animation in realtime and i think new effect or new type of game

And 3D object, or 3D world make with hollywood, is it possible?

Thanks a lot for all

Excuse me if my english is so bad... er, can you answer me in french lol, no i'm laughing, you can answer me in english
I'm afraid but Hollywood doesn't have 3D support at all. And this will probably never come because I'm a 2D guy :)

But you can use of course prerendered 3D graphics in 2D mode :)
ArtBlink

[18 Nov 2009] Re: Hello world

Post by ArtBlink »

Note: This is an archived post that was originally sent to the Hollywood mailing list on Wed, 18 Nov 2009 08:30:12 +0000 (GMT)

Ok, i want to trie 3D prg, i think we can because in hollywood we can trace line with hollywood language.... so if i can make 3d engine without mapping, i would happy. Cool me too, i'm 2d guy.

Well, i work in association and i can to give software made by me and hollywood make on my Amiga One. If i win the contrat, i can make software to my society. We have a lot of computer, Mac and PC so Hollywood is the must language to develop software because it's portable language

And for vector gfx, hollywood can use this?

Respect
Tarzin

[18 Nov 2009] Re: Hello world

Post by Tarzin »

Note: This is an archived post that was originally sent to the Hollywood mailing list on Wed, 18 Nov 2009 11:43:26 +0100

Hello Artblink!
I have got a lot of question, but i must read all documentation (and traduce then in french... yes i'm little frenchy)
Great, another hollywood french user! :-) Don't forget to look Designer, it's a cool program too (and you can export your show in .hws file!)

Bye

Tarzin/Eric
A500 / A600 / A1200 / SAM440
WinUAE OS3.9 (AmiKit) / OS4.1FE (FlowerPot)
---
https://twitter.com/TarzinCDK
airsoftsoftwair

[19 Nov 2009] Re: Hello world

Post by airsoftsoftwair »

Note: This is an archived post that was originally sent to the Hollywood mailing list on Thu, 19 Nov 2009 11:22:56 +0100
Ok, i want to trie 3D prg, i think we can because in hollywood we can trace line with hollywood language.... so if i can make 3d engine without mapping, i would happy. Cool me too, i'm 2d guy.

Well, i work in association and i can to give software made by me and hollywood make on my Amiga One. If i win the contrat, i can make software to my society. We have a lot of computer, Mac and PC so Hollywood is the must language to develop software because it's portable language

And for vector gfx, hollywood can use this?
Currently not. But it has some drawing primitives like polygons, arcs, circles, etc. But no curves yet.