There is an advertising screen at the start of my APKs

Please post anything related to the Hollywood APK Compiler here
P_B

There is an advertising screen at the start of my APKs

Post by P_B »

Hi,

I start in Hollywood language.

I bought (Hollywood 7.1 Amiga, Linux, Mac OS, Windows) + Hollywood APK Compiler.

There is an advertising screen at the start of my APKs, unlike versions windows, mac, amiga, where there is nothing.

I can not find an option to delete it, I may have received a simple demo version ?

Thanks for your help.
SamuraiCrow

Re: There is an advertising screen at the start of my APKs

Post by SamuraiCrow »

There is no demo version of the APK creator that I know of. There may be an option to set the splash screen to what you want it to look like. It would seem odd if there wasn't a way.
I'm on registered MorphOS using FlowStudio.
plouf

Post by plouf »

AFAIK hollywood splash screen is a prerequisite of apk compiler, no way to remove it
(even though would a nice feature :))
Christos
P_B

Post by P_B »

Hi,

Thank you very much for your answers.

This inconvenience was not specified.

https://hollywood-mal.com/apkcompiler.html

Neither when selecting articles:

https://hollywood-mal.com/purchase.html

Hollywood APK Compiler (49 euros)

For his personal use, it may pass, but for a commercial project, we pass directly for sponsored amateurs, who do not master their creations.

It remains to be seen then, if with the remaining versions, if it is still possible to launch commercial projects, non-invasive advertising.

Since the year 2000, whenever something looks good, it often ends up getting worse in the end.
airsoftsoftwair

Post by airsoftsoftwair »

P_B wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:27 am For his personal use, it may pass, but for a commercial project, we pass directly for sponsored amateurs, who do not master their creations.
APK Compiler is also available without the branding for industrial customers. But of course it's more expensive than 49 euros then. All other versions don't have the branding, btw, it's really just the APK Compiler.
P_B

Post by P_B »

It is important to know this price, which will make it possible to decide to continue the intensive language learning, or else to change the programming language for android.

Now it only remains to know the price.

49 Euros < :?: =< price of an Airbus
airsoftsoftwair

Depends on how much money you intend to make with APKs generated by the APK Compiler. PM me for a quote.
airsoftsoftwair

@P_B:
There is now a Professional Edition of the Hollywood APK Compiler which doesn't have the advertising screen. Might be worth checking out :)
airsoftsoftwair

Btw, see here for a comparison between the Home and the Professional Edition:

https://www.hollywood-mal.com/apkcompiler.html
amyren

Post by amyren »

airsoftsoftwair wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:12 pm Btw, see here for a comparison between the Home and the Professional Edition:

https://www.hollywood-mal.com/apkcompiler.html
Apart from the splash screen, the other differences between home and pro version are the manifest, gradle scripts and java code.

From google I read that one of the things the manifest is used for is to manage the the app's package name.
Then I wonder what package name will be used when I compile an app with the Home Edition?

And what about gradle scripts? I tried to figure out what that is, but this was a harder to find a clear answer to. Someone explained it being a "build system", but how that is useful to Hollywood users is not clear to me at this point.