Feature request: support for text formatting in text class

Discuss GUI programming with the RapaGUI plugin here
mrupp

Feature request: support for text formatting in text class

Post by mrupp »

Text formatting is currently only supported for textview and texteditor class. It would be great if this could be supported in the text class as well. It wouldn't necessarily have to be the formatting codes per se, but some possibility for bold, italic, underlined and text color would be very nice, indeed.
airsoftsoftwair

Re: Feature request: support for text formatting in text class

Post by airsoftsoftwair »

This is also already supported by RapaGUI 2.0. The text formatting support in Text class won't be as fine-tuned as in other classes like Textview and Texteditor but it will be possible to change the font and the font style for a text widget which means that you can set it to bold, italic, etc. See here. I think this will be sufficient for your purposes.
mrupp

Post by mrupp »

This is excellent news, I'm looking forward to RapaGUI 2.0!!!

On question, though: because I now reported repeatedly bugs and feature requests that are already fixed / improved in 2.0, could you maybe send me the changelog, please? So I'd know in advance that something is already fixed before I report it... Or maybe it's somewhere to be seen publicly already that I don't know about?
airsoftsoftwair

Post by airsoftsoftwair »

mrupp wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:26 pm On question, though: because I now reported repeatedly bugs and feature requests that are already fixed / improved in 2.0, could you maybe send me the changelog, please? So I'd know in advance that something is already fixed before I report it... Or maybe it's somewhere to be seen publicly already that I don't know about?
No, but I can send it to you by mail...