Feature request: setting group FrameTitle at runtime

Discuss GUI programming with the RapaGUI plugin here
mrupp

Feature request: setting group FrameTitle at runtime

Post by mrupp »

It would be great if it would be possible to set a group's frame title at runtime. Current applicability is "I", would it be possible to make it "ISG"?
airsoftsoftwair

Re: Feature request: setting group FrameTitle at runtime

Post by airsoftsoftwair »

This is a MUI limitation once again. MUIA_FrameTitle only has an applicability of "I". On the other platforms it's probably doable but I'd like to avoid inconsistencies as much as possible...
mrupp

Post by mrupp »

Too bad. Maybe you could file a feature request with the MUI team? Together with the possibility to set the radio title as posted here:
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=3218
These are quite annoying limitations, imho.

Or maybe you could internally remove the group, create a new one with the same properties (clone) but new frameTitle, add the children and add the group again? Sounds like a bit of a hack, I know, and maybe this isn't doable or could make things instable. But might work with the radio, though...
airsoftsoftwair

Post by airsoftsoftwair »

Apparently, setting and getting FrameTitle has been supported by MUI for some time now. It's just MUI 3.8 that doesn't support it so I have now added support for this both in RapaGUI and MUI Royale:

Code: Select all

- New: Group.FrameTitle has an applicability of ISG now instead of I; this allows you to change a group's
  frame title anytime; note that this requires a newer MUI version; with MUI 3.8, Area.FrameTitle is only I