InstallEventHandler & RapaGUI...

Discuss GUI programming with the RapaGUI plugin here
tboeckel

Re: InstallEventHandler & RapaGUI...

Post by tboeckel »

Tuxedo wrote:fro the moment I'll can live without it ;)
Please nevertheless remember to open the reminder ticket for String class to change the order of deactivation and notification trigger.
airsoftsoftwair

Post by airsoftsoftwair »

tboeckel wrote:I suggest to add support for all MUIA_Textinput_XXX attributes, just to avoid unnecessary repeated work for similar attributes.
I need to wait until Textinput.mcc is properly documented first :) AFAICS there's currently no documentation on anything about Textinput.mcc at all.

EDIT: I've just realized that this issue is about RapaGUI and not MUI Royale. This makes it of course even more difficult. RapaGUI's goal is to provide a common denominator between all the different platforms so I can't just go and add support for individual MUI attributes. But I could add it to MUI Royale if that's of any help.
Tuxedo

Post by Tuxedo »

tboeckel wrote:
Tuxedo wrote:fro the moment I'll can live without it ;)
Please nevertheless remember to open the reminder ticket for String class to change the order of deactivation and notification trigger.
ok, I'll do it asap.

@airsofsoftwaur

well dunno if that behaviour was supported in other supported GUIs...in the case simply ad a standard tag o do that ;-)
If not no problem...
Simone"Tuxedo"Monsignori, Perugia, ITALY.