ListTree or ListView disabled as part of a ClickTab group

Discuss GUI programming with the MUI Royale plugin here
djrikki

ListTree or ListView disabled as part of a ClickTab group

Post by djrikki »

In this ClickTab a single ListTree object exists in each, when the ListTree object is created at run-time (detached object->attached object) its disabled state starts as True. When a menu item is added to the ListTree disabled becomes False.
Now if I were to go to another ClickTab page and then back again the ListTree reverts back to initial state of being True which of course is incorrect as I added an item to the ListTree earlier. I've double-checked the code, at no point is the ListTree's disabled state ever toggle again.
However, here is the oddity, if I click on an item in the ListTree (even though visually it appears disabled) it will let me (which of course it shouldn't!) - and visually the disabled state appears to have been removed.

Another example (but this time of a ListView object) can be found in Jack, if you open the Dashboard, and then the AppStore, click on the Search tab and enter a search word in the bottom-right hand box, press enter. The listview populates with matches and the listview suppose to Enable; except it doesn't 100% of the time, sometimes it remains visually disabled - although 'clicking-through' it possible yet again. Odd.
Evolve - Rapid GUI Development tool for MUI Royale and RapaGUI
http://myevolve.wordpress.com
airsoftsoftwair

Re: ListTree or ListView disabled as part of a ClickTab grou

Post by airsoftsoftwair »

I'm afraid you'll have to provide a ready-to-run code snippet in this case as well. Then I can have a look at it. From your description it sounds like a MUI bug but only a code snippet can verify or falsify this thesis.