ActivePage

Discuss GUI programming with the MUI Royale plugin here
airsoftsoftwair

Re: ActivePage

Post by airsoftsoftwair »

This is fixed now. "First" will no longer be returned but numeric indices only.
bitRocky

Post by bitRocky »

lazi wrote:
You simply use it like this:
mui.Set("register", "activepage", "Next")
Thanks for your answer, but as you can see in my previous post I am using mui.get, not mui.set. I wanted to read which register panel the user selected last time.
Ok, but in your first post you said you need a "Next", "Prev" and "Reset to 0" button, and for this you don't need to get the active page, if you use the special values with mui.Set().
lazi

Post by lazi »

Ok, but in your first post you said you need a "Next", "Prev" and "Reset to 0" button,
Ok. I know what made the misunderstanding :)
The first post is not mine, and it is about an other ActivePage related problem. I did not wanted to start another thread for another problem about ActivePage, so posted my question to this thread. My first post is this: http://forums.hollywood-mal.com/viewtop ... =665#p5244
lazi

Post by lazi »

airsoftsoftwair wrote:This is fixed now. "First" will no longer be returned but numeric indices only.
There is a similar problem with mui.get ( <id>, "Active" ). There is an "off" return value beside the numeric entry values.
airsoftsoftwair

Post by airsoftsoftwair »

Yes, but that behaviour is reasonable IMHO because in case there is no active entry returning a numeric index doesn't make sense. One could return something like -1 of course but since there already is the special value "Off" I think it's more consistent to just re-use this so there is consistency between the set and get functions.