3D cube

Find quick help here to get you started with Hollywood
tijatjj

3D cube

Post by tijatjj »

Hi I’m trying to change the pics in this cube.the pics I want to use are in programs partition the the pics drawer. This is an Amiga type system.u had said to modify the picture lines in the cube program.it does not let me do that .am I supposed to rewrite the program under new projects and If so what would the redirect line be to point it to that,thanks
lazi

Re: 3D cube

Post by lazi »

I am not sure to fully understand your problem, but here is a guess :)

If you want to change the pictures in the Hollywood example 3DCube.hws, you may make a copy of the 3DCube drawer
to somewhere and let the original intact.
The following lines statically loads the images for the six side of the cube.
Just change the filenames to point to your images.
If you don't want to copy the images to the script folder you should use the full path for the files.
(e.g. "Work:Images/01.jpg")

Code: Select all

/*
** some external data
*/
@BRUSH 1, "01.jpg"
@BRUSH 2, "02.jpg"
@BRUSH 3, "03.jpg"
@BRUSH 4, "04.jpg"
@BRUSH 5, "05.jpg"
@BRUSH 6, "06.jpg"
tijatjj

Post by tijatjj »

Thank you and yes that’s what I was looking for.
tijatjj

Post by tijatjj »

Hi ok am trying to copy and paste but I cannot get Cygnus Ed .notepad or anything else to link to Hollywood.also tried code bench and can’t even get that to load .So which one is recommended that works for Amiga.Thank you .this is version 7.0 .Aslo was there a 7.1 for this
plouf

Post by plouf »

best possible is CubicIDE , there are also official add-on for hollywood in hollywwod site
for highlight - help shortcut - compile-run shortcut
Christos
tijatjj

Post by tijatjj »

Hi I’m tryouts to add a pic of coding problem but it will not let me upload a picture of it? Any way to do this thanks
Clyde

Post by Clyde »

You have to use an image upload service like https://imgbb.com or imgur.
Currently using: Hollywood 9 with Windows IDE and Hollywood 9 with Visual Studio Code and hw4vsc
tijatjj

Post by tijatjj »

Ok .trying to reset password for Hollywood not the forum but the websites to download upgrade but still no reply thank you.So I have to join the pic service and then it will let u post to this site.Never had to do anything like this before thanks again. In the doc section it says u might need permission from the admin
SamuraiCrow

Post by SamuraiCrow »

I think you just use the password in the email sent to you. I don't think it can be reset or set to anything other than the email indicated.
I'm on registered MorphOS using FlowStudio.
tijatjj

Post by tijatjj »

Ok so now it’s mange to change picture 1 to the director logo is that a start.also keeps saying error line 1.do I delete the @BRUSH line .does all that info about Andreas in the asterisks have to be deleted also.Thanks