Official announcements from the Hollywood team
stefff285

Re: Update for AVCodec plugin available

Post by stefff285 »

hello hello i'm back on the keys

i did tried compiling with a mp3 and "openmusic" as command
and then even if plugin next to the exe, as on linux as on windows
i can't make it work :(

pleaz is there any command specially for mp3 or did i the wrong way ?

as

openmusic
playmusic
waitmouseevent

as major scripting

thanx for answering and regards

steff
airsoftsoftwair

Post by airsoftsoftwair »

PEB wrote:Even though I do tend to agree with the German proverb, "Eigenlob stinkt," I really appreciate what you've done with the Hollywood plugin system; so I'd say that some self-praise (as well as some very-satisfied-user-praise) is certainly in order. Keep up the great work!
Thanks.

It was a lot of work, though, to come up with a flexible, scalable, cross-platform plugin interface. That's why I took my time and never made the plugin interface public until I was completely happy with it. So between Hollywood 1.5 and 4.7 the plugin interface changed quite often but no one did notice because it was completely private. But with 5.0 it has reached a stage where it could be made public.
airsoftsoftwair

Post by airsoftsoftwair »

There's a new archive online now which includes a fixed WarpOS version of avcodec.hwp. No changes were made in the builds for the other platforms.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

An update of the AVCodec plugin for Hollywood 5: Infinity has just been released. This update supports Hollywood 5.3's new file type handler and is able to play FLAC compressed audio files now.

You can download the plugin from the official Hollywood portal. Thanks to Hollywood 5's cross-platform plugin system versions for AmigaOS3 (Classic), AmigaOS3 (FPU), AmigaOS4, MorphOS, WarpOS (hybrid m68k & PPC), AROS (Intel), Linux (PowerPC), Linux (Intel), Mac OS (PowerPC), Mac OS (Intel), Windows, and Android are provided.

Download available from the official Hollywood portal.