Hollywood 9.0: Sugarcane released!

Official announcements from the Hollywood team
Juan Carlos

Re: Hollywood 9.0: Sugarcane released!

Post by Juan Carlos »

airsoftsoftwair wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:00 pm Everybody still thinking about whether to purchase 9.0 or not, take a look at the impressive changelog! :)
And this also is available?
https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devoluci%C3%B3n
tolkien

Post by tolkien »

Why anyone in his sane juice would want a devolution? XD
We know Hollywood for a lot of years and should be happy it still run on Amigas.
Juan Carlos

Post by Juan Carlos »

tolkien wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:14 pm Why anyone in his sane juice would want a devolution? XD
We know Hollywood for a lot of years and should be happy it still run on Amigas.
Amigo Toliken si te compras un coche que te prometen que te llevará seguro y confortable, y luego no funciona la dirección, los frenos, los airbags, que haces te quedas con el coche, exiges que te le cambien, que te devuelvan el dinero o pagas de tú bolsillo los problemas a pesar de ser nuevo.
msu

Post by msu »

@Juan Carlos
after two years I find 39-49 € for an update not too much.
Ok, the announced pugins are still missing.
Personally, I like to pay once a year for a well-maintained project. :)

What then does not work properly in the new version? :?:
Juan Carlos

Post by Juan Carlos »

msu wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:25 am @Juan Carlos
after two years I find 39-49 € for an update not too much.
Ok, the announced pugins are still missing.
Personally, I like to pay once a year for a well-maintained project. :)

What then does not work properly in the new version? :?:
You have reason to pay 39-49 euros for an update not too much but when this update has improvements is good but not to pay for fixing bugs when there isn't free updates for this isn't so good while in other cases the fixed updates are frees. For example MorphOS, this case is as with AmigaOS4.x
But to pay 99 euros to start and 39-49 euros every two or three years during 15 years, well, it tires, I started with Hollywood 2.5 until now with the 8.0 my last version also it tires and bored the eternal promises of improvements and you buy Hollywood and find old bugs without fixed but the problem is when you reporting this and you have bad answers or denial that these bugs exist from Andreas or some users; for example problems with some codes that not work in other systems, etc. and the lack of free updates fixing this, again to pay for improvements is good not to pay for fixing bugs.
I don't buy the lastest version 9.0 because other eternal promise was a demo version to evaluate the improvements and fixed bugs, the excuse was that it is impossible to do an evaluation version curiosly if you start Hollywood without your personal key the Hollywood start as evaluation mode and whit is limitations, trial of 30 days and limit of code lines, this you can see with the Windows IDE, also I don't know if the problem with the Windows IDE under Windows 7 64 bits where if you clicking the right mouse the IDE crashed has been fixed.
plouf

Post by plouf »

Juan is not satisfied with the product for his reasons

Imho should stop using it instead of complaining forever

Also i would like to notice that is not very polite to write , in an international forum, your local languane.. so most would not understand (ok we can use a tranlator but...)
Christos
Juan Carlos

Post by Juan Carlos »

plouf wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:20 am Juan is not satisfied with the product for his reasons

Imho should stop using it instead of complaining forever

Also i would like to notice that is not very polite to write , in an international forum, your local languane.. so most would not understand (ok we can use a tranlator but...)
I don't complaining , I am explain the situation, when I speak about the users with the bad answers you have you been offended? because the other way to improvent the things is to speak about the problems and the bad things not criticize those who disagree with all is good and beauty.
Also I write in spanish the third language of world and you have doubts you can use the Google translator too.
And you do you Hollywood? or buy it to collect? because if you use it you find bugs and problems I respect to those users that spend their moeny in Amiga software to collect it, it is not my case I buy Amiga software and hardware to use it, and I use Hollywood to make the programs that there aren't in Amiga or that I think that need other different characteristics that other software haven't.
plouf

Post by plouf »

I am not offended neither my purpose is to offend you.

Just i believe you have explain your position-problems you have across too, and i think anythink tht was posible done has been done.
So the product is this. With its problems but this.

As for the languange i can use a translator . But you force anuone who does not speak spanish (a lot of users) not able to quickly see what you write.
And i would appreciate by anyone to speak english here, as a respect to the rest.
Christos
airsoftsoftwair

Post by airsoftsoftwair »

Yes, please use English only. As a moderator I have to make sure that posts don't violate the forum rules. I can't do that for posts in Spanish since I don't speak Spanish and using external tools to have them translated is not really a convenient solution. So please use English only. Thank you!
Juan Carlos

Post by Juan Carlos »

airsoftsoftwair wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:11 pm Yes, please use English only. As a moderator I have to make sure that posts don't violate the forum rules. I can't do that for posts in Spanish since I don't speak Spanish and using external tools to have them translated is not really a convenient solution. So please use English only. Thank you!
I'm sorry, Tolkien is spanish users and perhaps will be possible do a forum in spanish as there are in french and german.
But you don't answer about the trial or demo version..... :?: