hURL 1.1 released

Official announcements from the Hollywood team
admin
Site Admin

hURL 1.1 released

Post by admin »

Airsoft Softwair, the hardest working elves in Christmas business, are back on your screen with a major update of hURL - the ultimate multi-protocol data transfer plugin for Hollywood which allows Hollywood scripts to transfer data using all kinds of different network protocols including full SSL support. Version 1.1 is a major update as it now includes full support for SFTP and SCP. Furthermore, this version contains a very important bugfix in the MorphOS version which is why MorphOS users should definitely upgrade to 1.1.

hURL supports an incredibly wide range of transfer protocols, e.g. DICT, FILE, FTP, FTPS, Gopher, HTTP, HTTPS, IMAP, IMAPS, LDAP, LDAPS, POP3, POP3S, RTMP, RTSP, SCP, SFTP, SMB, SMBS, SMTP, SMTPS, Telnet and TFTP. As with all Hollywood plugins, hURL comes with extensive documentation in various formats like PDF (over 300 pages!), HTML, AmigaGuide, and CHM that contains detailed descriptions about all functions and methods offered by the plugin.

All of this makes hURL the ultimate data transfer tool for Hollywood that contains everything you need to send and receive data via almost any transfer protocol on the planet.

hURL is now available for free download from the official Hollywood portal. Thanks to Hollywood's cross-platform plugin system versions for AmigaOS3 (m68k), AmigaOS 4, MorphOS, Linux (ppc, arm, x86, x64), macOS (ppc, x86, x64), Windows (x86, x64), Android (arm, arm64), and iOS (arm, arm64) are provided.

Note that on AmigaOS and compatibles, AmiSSL 4.x is required by hURL for SSL transfers. Since this isn't available in a native MorphOS version yet, you can just use the 68k version of AmiSSL 4 on MorphOS. It has been verified to work fine with hURL.

This release was brought to you by Airsoft Softwair, the hardest working men in code business.
p-OS

Re: hURL 1.1 released

Post by p-OS »

SCP support ? That's cool ! Thanks !
xabierpayet

Post by xabierpayet »

Is possible to send a single image to an ftp with curl? i´m attempting to send it with no luck here, my example

UploadFile("ftp://192.168.1.103:1337/ut0:collage.jpg", {File = "gfx/collage.jpg", Adapter = "hurl"})
the hollywood output:
Error in line 1 (xop.hws): FTP error 0 occurred!
airsoftsoftwair

Post by airsoftsoftwair »

xabierpayet wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 9:03 pm UploadFile("ftp://192.168.1.103:1337/ut0:collage.jpg", {File = "gfx/collage.jpg", Adapter = "hurl"})
Is that supposed to be a valid URL? What is this "ut0:" thing? That doesn't look like a valid path specification.
xabierpayet

Post by xabierpayet »

i have a device with 2 partitions, i can acces to the ftp using this adress in the web browser or any ftp program
p-OS

Post by p-OS »

Try using ut0%3Acollage.jpg instead
airsoftsoftwair

Post by airsoftsoftwair »

Also note that non-SSL FTP upload should also work without hURL. Hollywood supports FTP upload internally already. hURL is only needed for FTPS or SFTP (which are two different protocols!)
xabierpayet

Post by xabierpayet »

p-OS wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 6:39 am Try using ut0%3Acollage.jpg instead
Thanks for the reply,but is still having the same error
xabierpayet

Post by xabierpayet »

airsoftsoftwair wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 1:41 pm Also note that non-SSL FTP upload should also work without hURL. Hollywood supports FTP upload internally already. hURL is only needed for FTPS or SFTP (which are two different protocols!)
i still with the same error
you can post some little snippet to make this task correctly with hurl?
xabierpayet

Post by xabierpayet »

using curl i can send it with no problems, is possible make the same with hurl?
method used:

ftp="curl --ftp-method nocwd -T image.jpg ftp://192.168.1.103:1337/ut0:/"
execute (ftp)