i can see executabels of
AOS3
AOS3_FPU
AOS4
AROS
Morphos
WarpOS

as stated in original post
" There are native versions of the program for AmigaOS3 (m68k), WarpOS (ppc), MorphOS (ppc), AmigaOS4 (ppc), and AROS (x86)."

dunno if makes sense thought most of them (aos fpu / warpos)
Christos
Juan Carlos

Re: Hollywood Designer 5.0: The Return of a Legend

Post by Juan Carlos »

Thank you, if there are executables for these systems, I think in buy It to use with MorphOS.
airsoftsoftwair

Post by airsoftsoftwair »

lazi wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 12:18 pm Now, after checked Designer 5, I am very satisfied. This is a polished, professional, full blown creative software.
Thanks!
plouf wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:02 pm dunno if makes sense thought most of them (aos fpu / warpos)
Actually, the WarpOS version has lots of stuff running on the PPC (all image processing and graphics routines) so it really gives a significant speedup on classic systems with WarpOS.
SamuraiCrow

Post by SamuraiCrow »

It looks impressive at first glance. Could you please upload the documentation of v5 on the help tab of the web page in place of v4?
I'm on registered MorphOS using FlowStudio.
Juan Carlos

Post by Juan Carlos »

One little doubt, the Hollywood Designer makes executables with the graphics, songs, videos, etc.nd the plugins embeded like the normal Hollywood?
lazi

Post by lazi »

Project properties has a linker settings panel where you can control what do you want to link to the applet/executable.
It has options for:
- Link all data files to program
- Link all fonts to program

There is a list of plugins there where you can set linking instelled/available plugins one by one.
Juan Carlos

Post by Juan Carlos »

Juan Carlos wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:15 am One little doubt, the Hollywood Designer makes executables with the graphics, songs, videos, etc.nd the plugins embeded like the normal Hollywood?
The embeded plugin I read it, only the graphics, vídeos and sounds id the doubt
Juan Carlos

Post by Juan Carlos »

lazi wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:47 pm Project properties has a linker settings panel where you can control what do you want to link to the applet/executable.
It has options for:
- Link all data files to program
- Link all fonts to program

There is a list of plugins there where you can set linking instelled/available plugins one by one.
Thank you for your answer the autoupdate web browser don't showed your answer.
airsoftsoftwair

Post by airsoftsoftwair »

@Juan Carlos: It's all possible. You can link images, sounds, videos, anims, plugins, and fonts to your executables.
nmakk

Post by nmakk »

Dear All, I just wanted to share that Hollywood Designer looks very polished, professional. I always wanted some cross-compatible environment to connect the amiga-like world with other systems (for me macos and ios). After I learn about it, I plan to use it to educate my kid(s) to code / I see a great potential in it, so at the end they can play with their own creation on mobile as well :)

To be honest I am also glad that we have Amiga based version, so I can use my MorphOS mac mini for something productive!

Thanks Andreas!