The Secret of Middle City now available in a boxed version

Official announcements from the Hollywood team
admin
Site Admin

The Secret of Middle City now available in a boxed version

Post by admin »

The Secret of Middle City - old style point’n click graphic adventure for all Amiga flavours

After launching at the recent Amiga34 event in Neuss, Germany, ACube Systems is proud to announce the immediate availability of the boxed version of the game “The Secret of Middle City” on its online store.

The game is an old-style point’n click graphical adventure settled in a mountain city in the western part of the United States. The exquisite Linda Patton, daughter of Mr. Patton, a respected engineer, has suddenly disappeared leaving no trace. The player, in the shoes of FBI agent Cox, will explore many locations and will meet the city’s inhabitants to gather information and solve the case.

The box ships with AmigaOS 4, MorphOS and Aros version. If you own Windows or macOS systems, after buying the boxed version, you can send an email to the developer at the address gianluca@gdg-entertainment.it with a proof of purchase and you will be given a download link to get the executable for your system.

This game is a tribute to Stefano Buonocore, game designer and creator, that recently passed away shortly before seeing the fulfillment of his dream to publish a boxed version of the game on which he worked hard and tenaciously for so long.

Once the production costs are covered, the revenues will entirely go to Stefano’s family for charity projects.

r-tea

Re: The Secret of Middle City now available in a boxed version

Post by r-tea »

I thought it has something to do with Hollywood. Hasn't it?
Bugala

Post by Bugala »

the Secret of MIddle City was made with Hollywood, by one of our Forum members (come up and introduce yourself!)
SamuraiCrow

Post by SamuraiCrow »

Bugala wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:27 pm the Secret of MIddle City was made with Hollywood, by one of our Forum members (come up and introduce yourself!)
Now sadly deceiced, I'm afraid. This product is a tribute to the late Stefano Buonocore and the proceeds benefit his his family as they grieve his loss.
I'm on registered MorphOS using FlowStudio.
r-tea

Post by r-tea »

Bugala wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:27 pm the Secret of MIddle City was made with Hollywood
Should be mentioned in the first post.
Bugala

Post by Bugala »

SamuraiCrow wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:52 am Now sadly deceiced, I'm afraid. This product is a tribute to the late Stefano Buonocore and the proceeds benefit his his family as they grieve his loss.
Yes, the artist and father of the game, Stefano, passed away, but to my understanding programmer is still here, I think username g0blin that he uses here.
amyren

Post by amyren »

I actually purchased the game on Steam a while back, It looks like it have available there since 2016.

At https://www.gdg-entertainment.it/ there also are displayed two other games by g0blin, Sub-zero VS Amiga and Robot Rumble. The screenshots shows that both are made with Hollywood. Does anyone know if these games are published anywhere?
Juan Carlos

Post by Juan Carlos »

amyren wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:19 pm I actually purchased the game on Steam a while back, It looks like it have available there since 2016.

At https://www.gdg-entertainment.it/ there also are displayed two other games by g0blin, Sub-zero VS Amiga and Robot Rumble. The screenshots shows that both are made with Hollywood. Does anyone know if these games are published anywhere?
Subzero vs Amiga is available like free source code for Hollywood the other I don't know.