The Awesome Autumn iOS Plugin Bash 2019

Official announcements from the Hollywood team
admin
Site Admin

The Awesome Autumn iOS Plugin Bash 2019

Post by admin »

Airsoft Softwair, the hardest working men in code business, are proud to present the ultimate 100 MB+ Awesome Autumn iOS Plugin Bash 2019! Almost all plugins are now also available in native versions for iOS for use with our Remedios toolkit that allows you to turn your Hollywood scripts into native iOS applications.

The following plugins are now available in native iOS versions: AHX, AIFF, APNG, AVCodec, DigiBooster, FLICAnim, HTTP Streamer, hURL, JPEG2000, Movie Setter, PCX, Polybios, SID, SQLite3, SVG Image, TIFF, Vectorgraphics, XAD, XML Parser, YAFA and ZIP. Each plugin is available in four different flavours: 32-bit ARM, 64-bit ARM and 32-bit x86 and 64-bit x86 for use with Xcode's iOS simulator. That's over 100 megabyte worth of plugin binaries for the ultimate Hollywood experience on iOS!

For AmigaOS and all other platforms we have also released a new version of the AHX plugin, version 1.3, which contains some fixes. You can download all plugins from the official Hollywood portal. Thanks to Hollywood's cross-platform plugin system versions for AmigaOS 3 (m68k, m881), AmigaOS 4, MorphOS, WarpOS, AROS (x86), Linux (ppc, arm, x86, x64), macOS (ppc, x86, x64), Windows (x86, x64), Android (arm, arm64) and iOS (arm, arm64, x86, x64) are provided.

The Awesome Autumn iOS Plugin Bash 2019 was brought to you by Airsoft Softwair - the hardest working men in code business.
sashapont

Re: The Awesome Autumn iOS Plugin Bash 2019

Post by sashapont »

Thank you!!!
It is really good news for me! I like your work!

Now Hollywood is usable for me on iOS.

Now we will wait for RapaGUI for iOS! :)

And please give full working example with interaction Hollywood and standard iOS interface.
LarsB

Post by LarsB »

Wow! Awesome. Like you said.
SamuraiCrow

Post by SamuraiCrow »

sashapont wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:01 pm Now we will wait for RapaGUI for iOS! :)

And please give full working example with interaction Hollywood and standard iOS interface.
Even if a RapaGUI XML to XIB conversion would help. Do you know if the XIB file specification is available?
I'm on registered MorphOS using FlowStudio.
Juan Carlos

Post by Juan Carlos »

Hello Andreas, I donwloaded the new plugin AHX from your site and there it is written version 1.3 but the lha file has the 1.2 version, in the readme and installer script also is wrote the same version.
airsoftsoftwair

Post by airsoftsoftwair »

Juan Carlos wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:09 pm Hello Andreas, I donwloaded the new plugin AHX from your site and there it is written version 1.3 but the lha file has the 1.2 version, in the readme and installer script also is wrote the same version.
Oops, sorry, try again...
sesco

Post by sesco »

only for some alien OS called macOS :?: ;)
A1-X1000- I BELIEVE