Hollywood APK Compiler 3.2 released

Official announcements from the Hollywood team
admin
Site Admin

Hollywood APK Compiler 3.2 released

Post by admin »

Airsoft Softwair has just released Hollywood APK Compiler 3.2. This version has been fixed to work with Android Studio 3.5 and all APKs will now meet Google Play's latest target API requirement (level 28). Hollywood APK Compiler 3.2 is available free of charge for all existing customers and can be downloaded from the restricted download area.

People upgrading from APK Compiler 3.1 please note that version 3.2 might not be compatible with Android Studio versions older than 3.5 so if you upgrade to APK Compiler 3.2 you also have to update to the latest Android Studio. Note that just running Android Studio's uninstaller is not enough for a complete uninstall. Please follow these instructions to uninstall Android Studio completely. Then reboot and do a fresh install of the latest Android Studio.
zenzizenzizenzic

Re: Hollywood APK Compiler 3.2 released

Post by zenzizenzizenzic »

Thank you!
amyren

Post by amyren »

Thanks for this release.
I do look forward to get it running.
..I do NOT look forward to reinstall that heavy android studio again :lol:
amyren

Post by amyren »

Installing android studio went smoother than I feared, probably due to that my internet connection was way more stable this time.
Being on a measured 4G connection, I try not to download anything not needed, so I unticked the android emulator when installing.

When compiling the first time, the script downloads ..//services.gradle.org/distibutions/gradle-5.6.2-bin.zip
This is 89 MB and is the exact same archeive that I downloaded upon installing gradle into c:\gradle-5.6.2
It seemes a bit like a waste to download the same archeive twice, why does it do this?

Oh, and the build went well. Thank you for this update:)