Hollywood has landed on iOS: Remedios 1.0 released

Official announcements from the Hollywood team
lazi

Re: Hollywood has landed on iOS: Remedios 1.0 released

Post by lazi »

airsoftsoftwair wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:03 pm Remedios can create iOS apps for iOS 8 and up, 32-bit and 64-bit. If you intend to build iOS apps for very old iOS versions (and 32-bit) I suggest to install Xcode 10 now and buy Remedios now because rumour has it that Apple will remove 32-bit support and iOS 8 support from the Xcode 11 which is to be released in September or so. Remedios will always target the latest version of Xcode so if Apple removes iOS 8 support and 32-bit support from Xcode I also have to remove it from Remedios but currently it still works because the latest version of Xcode, Xcode 10, still supports iOS 8 and 32-bit.
OSX machine is ready, Remedios order evaluation is in the final stage, but it seems that this train has gone now :-).
Xcode 11 is released, but I can't find any requirements for target on the main info pages.
Not really a problem for me. Unfortunately currently have no time to delve into this constantly evolving system.
airsoftsoftwair

Post by airsoftsoftwair »

lazi wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 12:11 pm OSX machine is ready, Remedios order evaluation is in the final stage, but it seems that this train has gone now :-).
Xcode 11 is released, but I can't find any requirements for target on the main info pages.
Not really a problem for me. Unfortunately currently have no time to delve into this constantly evolving system.
Actually, I've just tested Xcode 11 with Remedios and it works fine. It also seems to still support iOS 8 and 32-bit apps so it doesn't seem to have any disadvantages over Xcode 10.3.
lazi

Post by lazi »

Ahh nice, thanks. Then I continue the setup for Remedios!
lazi

Post by lazi »

Nah, not much crowd is here :)

At last I got a late 2012 imac machine which is capable for the latest macos which is capable for the current xcode which is capable for RemediOS.
Soon I will test it! Resistance is useless! :)
airsoftsoftwair

Post by airsoftsoftwair »

A new version of Remedios specifically designed for Xcode 11.5 is now available in the restricted download section for all Remedios customers. Note that people who use Xcode 10 don't have to upgrade. Upgrading is only recommended for users of Xcode 11.