Hollywood 8: Supremacy out now!

Official announcements from the Hollywood team
g0blin

Re: Hollywood 8: Supremacy out now!

Post by g0blin »

I figured, but for a moment I really felt lost! :oops:
As usual, thanks for you quick reply. You are the best. Can't wait to meet you in person, should you attend Amiga34 next October. :)
airsoftsoftwair

Post by airsoftsoftwair »

g0blin wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:05 am I figured, but for a moment I really felt lost! :oops:
As usual, thanks for you quick reply. You are the best. Can't wait to meet you in person, should you attend Amiga34 next October. :)
Hollywood APK Compiler 3.1 is now available. This should fix your problems :)
g0blin

Post by g0blin »

Thanks a lot. I saw the message just now, since I'm really busy with my job this month. I'll try to test it tomorrow and report back.
g0blin

Post by g0blin »

I downloaded and installed the APK v3.1, flushed the cache and recompiled the applet. Sadly, I am still experiencing the same problems with vertical offsets still slightly shifted. I am wondering if removing the "FitScale = True" declaration could solve the problem.
airsoftsoftwair

Post by airsoftsoftwair »

g0blin wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:20 pm I downloaded and installed the APK v3.1, flushed the cache and recompiled the applet. Sadly, I am still experiencing the same problems with vertical offsets still slightly shifted. I am wondering if removing the "FitScale = True" declaration could solve the problem.
Have you reported this issue yet? Then please post a link to the thread with the example to reproduce it...

I was of the opinion that you were talking about this issue you reported and this is indeed fixed now...
g0blin

Post by g0blin »

I was indeed talking about that very issue.

Sorry for posting in the wrong thread.

I do not doubt your word (I truly know how professional you are), but this is not working for me right now and I cannot understand what I AM doing wrong. Unfortunately, I am about to leave a couple of week for a businness trip, so I cannot provide an example right now. I will get back to you again asap.

Please accept my apologies.
Best regards