Hollywood special offer to celebrate 2018

Official announcements from the Hollywood team
admin
Site Admin

Hollywood special offer to celebrate 2018

Post by admin »

To celebrate the new year Airsoft Softwair are now officially the hardest DISCOUNTING men in code business because for a short time only Hollywood is now available for each platform individually for just half the price. This offer is very interesting for people who only want the Amiga version of Hollywood, for example. They can now buy Hollywood just for the Amiga platform (which includes native versions for AmigaOS 3, AmigaOS 4, MorphOS, AROS, and WarpOS) for just 49 euros instead of 99 euros which is a saving of 50%! The same is true for people who only want the Linux, Mac OS, or Windows version of Hollywood. Single-platform licenses are now only 49 euros for a short time! People who want Hollywood for all platforms can still buy the all-round version for all platforms for 99 euros of course.

Note that the single-platform versions of Hollywood still support compiling for all platforms supported by Hollywood, so even if you only buy Hollywood for Amiga, you can still compile for all other platforms including Linux, Mac OS, and Windows as well!

This special offer is now available for a short time only on the official Hollywood portal at http://www.hollywood-mal.com/

Brought to you by Airsoft Softwair, the hardest working men in code business.
djrikki

Re: Hollywood special offer to celebrate 2018

Post by djrikki »

Hope you don't plan on ending this offer any time soon as I think I'll have to upgrade shortly. :D
Evolve - Rapid GUI Development tool for MUI Royale and RapaGUI
http://myevolve.wordpress.com
airsoftsoftwair

Re: Hollywood special offer to celebrate 2018

Post by airsoftsoftwair »

Since you're an existing user I'd suggest to throw in 10 euros more and get Hollywood 7.1 for Windows, Linux, and Mac OS as well :)