The X64 Files and more Hollywood plugin updates!

Official announcements from the Hollywood team
admin
Site Admin

The X64 Files and more Hollywood plugin updates!

Post by admin »

Airsoft Softwair is proud to announce the immediate availability of many plugins for the x86_64 architecture. Since Hollywood 7.0: Eternity now has support for 64-bit CPUs the plugins also had to be updated for the new architecture. The following plugins have now been updated with 64-bit versions for x86_64 CPUs on Windows, Mac OS, and Linux:

- ahx.hwp
- aiff.hwp
- apng.hwp
- avcodec.hwp
- digibooster.hwp
- flic.anim
- httpstreamer.hwp
- jpeg2000.hwp
- moviesetter.hwp
- oggtheora.hwp
- oggvorbis.hwp
- pcx.hwp
- sqlite3.hwp
- svgimage.hwp
- tiff.hwp
- vectorgraphics.hwp
- xmlparser.hwp
- yafa.hwp

Furthermore, the following plugins are available in new versions for all platforms:

- ahx.hwp 1.2
- avcodec.hwp 1.4
- httpstreamer.hwp 1.1
- sqlite3.hwp 1.2

Finally, the Android binaries of all plugins have been updated. They now no longer have text relocations which makes their binaries smaller and also avoids a warning to the debug port on Android devices.

You can download the plugins from the official Hollywood portal at http://www.hollywood-mal.com/ Thanks to Hollywood's cross-platform plugin system versions for AmigaOS3 (Classic), AmigaOS3 (FPU), AmigaOS4, MorphOS, WarpOS, AROS (x86), Linux (PowerPC), Linux (x86), Linux (x64), Linux (arm), Mac OS (PowerPC), Mac OS (x86), Mac OS (x64), Windows (x86), Windows (x64) and Google's Android platform (arm) are provided.

This release was brought to you by Airsoft Softwair - the hardest working men in code business.
amiga23

Re: The X64 Files and more Hollywood plugin updates!

Post by amiga23 »

Hi Andreas,

thank you for your hard work and the 64 bit compatibility.

The AHX Plugin seems to be broken on Linux x64. All other plugins do atleast load. SQLite plugin works fine :-)

Code: Select all

Loading plugin ahx.hwp...failed
(Reason: Error loading plugin symbol: GetExtensions)

Code: Select all

ahx.hwp:            ELF 64-bit LSB shared object, x86-64, version 1 (SYSV), dynamically linked, BuildID[sha1]=f64d9ab80455de6d457a8b4967464301bd1aaf95, stripped, with debug_info
stefff285

Post by stefff285 »

hello andreas !
fantactic work you done ! but GLfalore stills be in ppc or i386. no doubt you are doing it or did it but no recognation under hollywood 7 64b.
thanx a lot for the rest, it is recognize well :) i go code now or later but my aros will going well too :)
regards
stefff285

Post by stefff285 »

ooops my apologies you didn't told about glgalore
i can wait more ^^
thanx a lot for all this and continue hard work
regards
airsoftsoftwair

Post by airsoftsoftwair »

@stefff285:
Oops, sorry, the Linux, Mac OS, and Android binaries of the AHX plugin were indeed broken. I've fixed them now. Please redownload and reinstall the AHX plugin on Linux, Mac OS, and Android.
amiga23

Post by amiga23 »

AHX works now, thank you