Post by lazi »

Wikipedia pages slightly updated.
english - only version and date of the latest stable release
hungarian - added some info about the main 6.0 features
djrikki

Re: Hollywood 6.1 released

Post by djrikki »

Hi Andreas,

I don't recall receiving an email from you in regard to downloading this latest version.

Thanks.
Evolve - Rapid GUI Development tool for MUI Royale and RapaGUI
http://myevolve.wordpress.com
SamuraiCrow

Post by SamuraiCrow »

The installation instructions for Mac are slightly misleading. If you put a new version of Hollywood.app in /Applications it will overwrite the old one and the keyfile won't magically appear in the new place. Also, when placing the keyfile and plugins into the new app, it has to be placed in /Applications/Hollywood.app/Contents/Resources/HollywoodInterpreter.app/Contents/MacOS/ which is a different location from version 6.0 .
I'm on registered MorphOS using FlowStudio.
airsoftsoftwair

Post by airsoftsoftwair »

Sheeva700 wrote:I've just tested Hollywood 6.1. the switch -NODEBUG is not working... :(
I've just tested it again on OS4. It's working here. You must be doing something wrong.
Juan Carlos wrote: I have could test that bugs reporting for me like the problem under Windows to refresh the content inside a window is solved, but the bug under Amiga the ChangeDisplaySize still doesn't work fine the border of window disappear.
Yes, this is still on my list because it's quite a complex issue.
airsoftsoftwair

SamuraiCrow wrote:The installation instructions for Mac are slightly misleading. If you put a new version of Hollywood.app in /Applications it will overwrite the old one and the keyfile won't magically appear in the new place. Also, when placing the keyfile and plugins into the new app, it has to be placed in /Applications/Hollywood.app/Contents/Resources/HollywoodInterpreter.app/Contents/MacOS/ which is a different location from version 6.0 .
Yes, that's true because Hollywood 6.0 didn't have a GUI for Mac OS X so the whole bundle layout was different. However, the installation notes that come with Hollywood mention the exact location where you have to copy the keyfile.
airsoftsoftwair

djrikki wrote:I don't recall receiving an email from you in regard to downloading this latest version.
Done now :)
stefff285

Post by stefff285 »

hello andreas !
yes payment done ^^ as upgrade wich is a great option
hope to have the download link soon
so many regards to you
steff
Juan Carlos

Post by Juan Carlos »

I tryed to link the plugins inside of a Windows executable, but I didn't get it, I copyed the plugins inside the LinkerPlugins folder in the Windows folder too but the executable haven't the plugins, a good idea will be a preprocessor command like @LINKPLUGIN with the plugins that your game or app needs, to make executables littlest for example a game that only needs the oggvorbis plugin instead of all.
airsoftsoftwair

A fix for the Windows IDE has just been released. All registered users please go to the restricted download section and download the fixed Windows version. Note that the bug was only in the Windows IDE. All the other versions aren't affected by it so it's only necessary to redownload and reinstall the Windows version of Hollywood 6.1.
stefff285

Post by stefff285 »

hello yet andreas

so then i executed the program under linux opensuse 42.1 leap 64b and it works fine :)
now i have android port possible \o/ and go to test it soon :) thanx a lot for this hard work

so then thanx a lot and what specs as screen size would you advice me ? i do have a mobile but perhaps there is a screen size
as compatible as good to use on android mobile

but after all thanx a lot for hollywood mal, this is great

have a gooooood night :)

steff