Hollywood APK Compiler 4.0 released

Official announcements from the Hollywood team
admin
Site Admin

Hollywood APK Compiler 4.0 released

Post by admin »

Airsoft Softwair, the hardest working men in code business, are proud to announce the immediate availability of Hollywood APK Compiler 4.0. The Hollywood APK Compiler is an add-on for Hollywood that allows you to compile your Hollywood scripts into stand-alone apps for Android, ready to be distributed via the Play Store!

Hollywood APK Compiler 4.0 is a major update which now supports compiling Android App Bundles (AAB) as well. Starting from August 2021, new apps uploaded to the Play Store must use the AAB format which is why the Hollywood APK Compiler supports this format now too. Of course, it's still possible to compile APKs because those are really useful for sideloading or distribution outside the Play Store. Another new feature in Hollywood APK Compiler 4.0 is support for the final version of RapaGUI 2.0. Everything in the final version of RapaGUI 2.0 is now supported by the Hollywood APK Compiler as well!

The update to Hollywood APK Compiler 4.0 is available free of charge for all existing customers and can be downloaded from the restricted download area. If you don't have the Hollywood APK Compiler yet, please click here to place your order.

This release was brought to you by Airsoft Softwair - the hardest working men in code business.
evil

Re: Hollywood APK Compiler 4.0 released

Post by evil »

Great news! Thank you very much. I didn't expect it to be free for existing customers. Thanks again!
matty47

Post by matty47 »

Hi, thanks for the update well in time to keep my developer account active. It's great the support you provide.
airsoftsoftwair

Post by airsoftsoftwair »

matty47 wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 5:23 am Hi, thanks for the update well in time to keep my developer account active. It's great the support you provide.
You're welcome!