GetAttribute() for Polybios

Feature requests for future versions of Hollywood can be voiced here
Juan Carlos

GetAttribute() for Polybios

Post by Juan Carlos »

It will be possible to have GetAttribute() for get the document properties and to change them in doc:SetPermision().
To get the state of these flags.
airsoftsoftwair

Re: GetAttribute() for Polybios

Post by airsoftsoftwair »

Could be added if you need it.
Juan Carlos

Post by Juan Carlos »

airsoftsoftwair wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:18 pm Could be added if you need it.
I think that it will be need to handle the flags for PDF documents to put or remove for example password if has it, the printablem etc.
Because I have the idea to make a little tool using your work with Polybios to make this, remove or put the protect flags, because to make a program to make PDF files, for me is impossible for time and programming skills.
airsoftsoftwair

Post by airsoftsoftwair »

Well, of course, I won't extend Polybios to the extent that you can write an imitation of Adobe Acrobat Reader with it but a few more attributes might be possible ;)
Juan Carlos

Post by Juan Carlos »

airsoftsoftwair wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:28 pm Well, of course, I won't extend Polybios to the extent that you can write an imitation of Adobe Acrobat Reader with it but a few more attributes might be possible ;)
I don't want make an Adobe Acrobat Reader neither NitroPDF programs, only a little portable program to see PDFs using your Hollywood and Polybios, under Windows and AmigaOS 3.x with an easy handle as VAMP for example.