Hollywood free .apk Download

Feature requests for future versions of Hollywood can be voiced here
fingus

Hollywood free .apk Download

Post by fingus »

I´m moving to Google-Free Android OS (Lineage 18.1 and Jolla OS4.2).

Please provide a free .apk-Download of the Player on your Webseite.
p-OS

Re: Hollywood free .apk Download

Post by p-OS »

I agree. I also wondered (for years now), why the Hollywood Player for Android is exclusivly only distributed on Google's Store.
At least Amazon Store, Huawei Store and a direct Download from hollywood-mal.com would be appreciated.
I also have two devices without access to Google Store.
One is a cheap 8" Tablet, directly imported from Shenzen.
The other a Smartphone running Blackberry 10 OS. It has an Android App Emulation Layer, but without access to Google Store. (Amazon Store App is preinstalled however).
fingus

Post by fingus »

p-OS wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 7:25 pm I agree. I also wondered (for years now), why the Hollywood Player for Android is exclusivly only distributed on Google's Store.
At least Amazon Store, Huawei Store and a direct Download from hollywood-mal.com would be appreciated.
I also have two devices without access to Google Store.
One is a cheap 8" Tablet, directly imported from Shenzen.
The other a Smartphone running Blackberry 10 OS. It has an Android App Emulation Layer, but without access to Google Store. (Amazon Store App is preinstalled however).
I dunno if this is really true (hope not), i read when releasing your .apk trough the Google-Playstore they add tracking-functionality to your apk for own purporses.
airsoftsoftwair

Post by airsoftsoftwair »

Ok, I've added APKs for the 32-bit and 64-bit ARM versions of the Hollywood Player to the download page.