Support for older arm (softfloat) cpus

Feature requests for future versions of Hollywood can be voiced here
amyren

Support for older arm (softfloat) cpus

Post by amyren »

Would it be possible to add support for compiling for arm softfloat cpus, without to much work?

The reason for asking is that I have the Pandora mini-linux computer (openpandora.org), and wanted make my software available for it.
After some support on the openpandora forums I am able to get it running, but not natively. Via some x86 emulation (box86) I can run Hollywood executables by compiling them for Linux x86.
Although it runs surprisingly well, this reduces performance and specially games will suffer from this.
airsoftsoftwair

Re: Support for older arm (softfloat) cpus

Post by airsoftsoftwair »

amyren wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 8:33 am Would it be possible to add support for compiling for arm softfloat cpus, without to much work?
Sorry, this is no longer supported by recent Android SDK versions. If you really need this, use an older version of the Hollywood APK Compiler along with an older version of the Android SDK.
amyren

Post by amyren »

My question was not android, I was asking with Linux Arm in mind.
The Pandora is a tiny Linux Arm computer.
airsoftsoftwair

Post by airsoftsoftwair »

Oops, sorry, didn't see that. But unfortunately, it's way too much work to add support for this exotic platform. There are more than enough platforms that I'm supporting already. The next one will be macOS ARM...