Designer and MUIRoyal

Feature requests for future versions can be voiced here
ArtBlink

Designer and MUIRoyal

Post by ArtBlink »

Hello andreas,

I think you can implemeted MUI in designer to create window with button, etc like userform from VB on microsoft office. With designer, we have own powerpoint, but can you explain to aeon and hyperion that you can help to create universal programming langage?

It is very important and i think you langage and designer must be IN AOS because the power isn't use :-(

I know some french coders can help you, and i am sure that hollywood and designer must be integrate in AOS

Resistance, we can do it ;-)
airsoftsoftwair

Re: Designer and MUIRoyal

Post by airsoftsoftwair »

Sorry, but this is not going to happen because MUI is not compatible with normal windows so the complete shebang would have to be redirected through MUI which is really complicated.
Juan Carlos

Post by Juan Carlos »

ArtBlink wrote:Hello andreas,

I think you can implemeted MUI in designer to create window with button, etc like userform from VB on microsoft office. With designer, we have own powerpoint, but can you explain to aeon and hyperion that you can help to create universal programming langage?

It is very important and i think you langage and designer must be IN AOS because the power isn't use :-(

I know some french coders can help you, and i am sure that hollywood and designer must be integrate in AOS

Resistance, we can do it ;-)
I think that you forget to the other Amiga systems because if only is integrate for AmigaOS4 the apps only will make for this system.
ArtBlink

Post by ArtBlink »

If hollywood is integrated in AOS and Morphos, you can continue to sell Windows version ;-)

It's not possible to create MUI mod to designer?

Well, create Mui/reaction/vb windows with designer, wowh! a very long and hard project but soooooo cooOOOool ;-)
airsoftsoftwair

Post by airsoftsoftwair »

No, because MUI gadgets can only be placed inside MUI windows and MUI also doesn't support absolute positioning except when using custom layout hooks. If you want to create GUIs, use MUI Royale :)