Crash Course to Hollywood Programming

The place for any Hollywood tutorials
jPV

Crash Course to Hollywood Programming

Post by jPV »

The new Crash Course to Hollywood Programming tutorial gives you some understanding of Hollywood programming, and it should be easier to learn more about the language by yourself then. The tutorial is available at the MorphOS Library and it covers topics from the basics to MUI programming through examples.
airsoftsoftwair

Re: Crash Course to Hollywood Programming

Post by airsoftsoftwair »

Thanks, that's a very good idea! I've just made your post sticky... let's hope this tutorial grows :)
amigadave

Post by amigadave »

I'll definitely be checking out your tutorial at the MorphOS Library jpv, thanks for all of your work that went into creating it! I hope you will continue to provide more Hollywood tutorials in the future.
Skateman

Post by Skateman »

Thank you very much for that tutorial!

As my programming skills are very low level, this might help me out with the first steps of using Hollywood.
tw1sted1981

Post by tw1sted1981 »

I just wanted to write to say I am really enjoying these classes! They are really helping me adjust to a different way of thinking. My background has been various basic languages and python which feels quite different to Hollywood! The vibe I am picking up early on is it is quite reliant on events and running code associated with those events.

looking forward to working my way through your other posts!