several questions

Discuss any general programming issues here
xabierpayet

several questions

Post by xabierpayet »

are you working in a .lwo or similar plugin to show 3d objects for example?
why the requester in the android version only show 3 options max? is not possible change it?
are you working in a compiler for android or aros arm, will be nice and faster code directly over the tablet, if you are doing apps for it
airsoftsoftwair

Re: several questions

Post by airsoftsoftwair »

xabierpayet wrote:are you working in a .lwo or similar plugin to show 3d objects for example?
No.
why the requester in the android version only show 3 options max? is not possible change it?
I don't know what you mean... please elaborate...
are you working in a compiler for android or aros arm, will be nice and faster code directly over the tablet, if you are doing apps for it
AROS ARM isn't worth the effort because there aren't enough users. A direct compiler for *.apk is not technically impossible because of codesigning etc.
xabierpayet

Post by xabierpayet »

well, if you uses your systemrequest instruction (the pizza example in the hollywood guide), under android only show 3 options, i test it in 3 diferent devices
airsoftsoftwair

Post by airsoftsoftwair »

Right, this is clearly a bug. Will be fixed. Thanks for the report but use a more meaningful title next time please.... "several questions" is much too generic. If you have several non related questions, open a new thread for every question.
xabierpayet

Post by xabierpayet »

Ok, i will do it the next time