As I previously said I would like to share with you some libraries I've made during the ScuiLib & AMC development because I think they are really usefull during application development.
In this first release I'd like to share the two simpliest libraries, just because I've found some time to comment and document the code
Download link: http://a-mc.biz/HWLibs/Helpers.zip
- • HL.IsNil() --> Check is the given value is nil
• HL.ParseArgs() --> Parse the command line arguments
• HL.SafeNil() --> Returns the string 'NIL' if the given value is NIL
Download link: http://a-mc.biz/HWLibs/Debug.zip
- • DBG.Console.Enable() --> Enable the debug output to the console
• DBG.Console.Out() --> Send a debug message to the console
• DBG.Console.Disable() --> Disable the debug output to the console
• DBG.Log.Enable() --> Enable the debug output to a log file
• DBG.Log.Out() --> Send a debug message to the log file
• DBG.Log.Disable() --> Disable the debug out to the log file
• DBG.DumpTable() --> Dump to the console or to the log file the given table
If you find bugs please let me know!
As soon as I find some more time I will release the other libraries I've done so far (FileSystem, DateTime, ASyncFX, Graphics and Tables).