Search found 2572 matches
- New [Android]: Added support for multiple displays; as soon as more than one display is open, Hollywood will put an item into the menu bar for every display that is open so that you can conveniently switch to this display; if you don't want to have a list of all open displays in the menu bar, set...
- Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:03 am
- Forum: Newbie questions
- Topic: How makes scroll with a picture?
- Replies: 14
- Views: 278
Then I noticed that it crashed a bit like my unreleased version of RNOComics with PDFs occasionally, but now it hasn't crashed when I free the used brush myself instead of letting Hollywood to do it when loading a new brush to the same ID... I wonder if something like this is the case with my RNOCo...
- Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:21 am
- Forum: Hollywood bugs
- Topic: Gradient #Linear bug with rotate
- Replies: 5
- Views: 85
Huh, what is this? Three bug reports or one? Where is the description? Don't just post code but describe what you expect to see and what you get.
- Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:42 pm
- Forum: Wishlist
- Topic: SaveBrush() => png 8 bits indexed
- Replies: 6
- Views: 881
That's not possible because Hollywood doesn't store images as chunky pixels. But if you carefully read the to do section you'll see that palette support has been on the agenda for quite some time now
Well, if you want to unpack a whole archive, you don't even need the progress callback of zip.ExtractFile() - unless you are a perfectionist. For most needs, it's enough to just query #ATTRNUMENTRIES in the zip and take those as your 100%. For every entry in the zip archive you can then easily calcu...