Search found 2714 matches
Well, here are you, now go and write a file manager with Hollywood :) - New: Added MonitorDirectory() function; this allows you to monitor all changes in a directory and get notified as soon as something changes through the new "DirectoryChanged" listener that you can install using InstallEventHandl...
If there's a Hollywood display embedded in your GUI, you just have to listen to the normal "SizeWindow" event for the Hollywood display and then you should be notified about size changes
- Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:46 am
- Forum: Wishlist
- Topic: Page dimensions and saving in pdf
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3098
But that wouldn't solve the problem either... when converting Designer pages to PDF it would always lead to something that looks similar, but not really the same, especially when it comes to text layout, etc.
- Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:44 am
- Forum: MUI Royale
- Topic: Refresh issue when dynamically changing objects in a non active window
- Replies: 2
- Views: 107
Definitely a MorphOS MUI bug if you ask me... MUI Royale doesn't do such lowlevel stuff at all, it just calls the respective MUI functions.
- Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:28 pm
- Forum: Polybios
- Topic: Crash when Loading a PDF File as an Asset (linked to an APK)
- Replies: 4
- Views: 572
Code: Select all
- Fix [Android]: Querying file attributes on an asset or using DOSBase.FStat() on it led to a crash